Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope I am not coming across too smug with the weather in Tenerife!!

They will need total sunblock as it is in such contrast to the darkness of their house.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think we can safely say from that pic of her holding the ice cream that she most definitely does not work out

Reactions: 11
Thay are some seriously fanny eating shorts she's wearing in that ice cream photo! #Rebsflapsontour

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seriously HOW can she still be maintaining that the gym shark leggings photo wasn’t photoshopped. The difference is unbelievable. The fact she tried to dish out meal plans and fitness advice based on this lie makes me so angry!
This is the main reason I can't stand the girl. She is not only deceiving her audience. But she knows some of her sheep are young girls who will try to imitate her God awful routine. Her diet and phys is laughable and the fact she thinks it's good enough to put out there shows just how stupid she is.

Reactions: 8
Seriously HOW can she still be maintaining that the gym shark leggings photo wasn’t photoshopped. The difference is unbelievable. The fact she tried to dish out meal plans and fitness advice based on this lie makes me so angry!
This. And no one is body shaming here before it starts to go down that route. It’s just clear that the photos she’s been sharing are carefully edited.

There is zero wrong about the way she looks but don’t paint the picture of fitness and health when you are far from that.

Reactions: 15
Just watched her latest YT video. I completely get wanting to take photos and post a few on holiday, I would. I can even stretch to her wanting to vlog it, even though I wouldn’t, but that’s what’s she does so fine. But to sit whilst on holiday, holiday with your family and holiday away from work, and film it all/edit your footage/upload it/reply to everyone etc? She’s not spending any more time with the boys, she’s doing exactly the same thing as normal but in Tenerife. It’s just shows, it’s not a holiday otherwise you would stop and enjoy it, it’s a work trip to get some new content

I also just can’t stand how lax she is with internet safety. She constantly tags her location, whilst she is at the place (once you’ve left, fine, but during?), anyone could turn up! She’s announced where they are, what hotel they are in, in a foreign country. Her boys names have been on their tops. She hasn’t shown where she lives but it’s very clear she lives in the dales, and she doesn’t share Alfie’s school, but from what she’s shared it’s not hard to deduce if you know the area. The content she puts up might be real, sometimes, but getting your husband to wax your vag? That’s both way too real and way too fake all at the same time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
has she photoshopped the burn/scar off her leg in this or has it suddenly healed really quickly?

Reactions: 4
Can I just say it took me all of 5 mins to find out where she lived, the moment she said she had purchased a new home all I did was look on rightmove at her house for sale, looked with it 20 mile radius as she said how far away the new place was and looked at houses sold within her budget from what she was selling. I saw it how much she bought it for every picture of every room and exactly where it was I’m not interested in meeting her but imagine some crazy person who is if it took me with little knowledge merely 5 mins then it goes to show!

I wouldn’t dream of putting mine or my children’s safety at risk like that
Oohhhh how much did they pay for that house??

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Those shorts are going to saw her in half

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I know, regardless of whether you know the area or not, there isn’t a lot that happens there which means it’s easy to find the schools, where they do their food shop, etc. You could quite easily follow them around (not that I would at all or even consider it, but just saying, someone might). It bugs me after she posted about maddy McCann being such a sad situation yet she’s posting all this info? God forbid if she gets some weirdo following her and anything happens :(

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think the amount she advertised about her holiday as well as having all her house/car/life plastered over the internet leaves them open to theft/burglary. Everyone knows that they are away for 10 days, even down to the hotel they are staying at and which airport they left their car at! You’re just inviting someone to come and rob your house! Also, it’s in the middle of nowhere - they won’t have a house sitter - they’re an easy target to be honest

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Her sister must watch her videos too... so surly her friends know who Rebecca is and probably watch her videos too. Wonder if her sister gets the Micky taken out of her too??

I think the amount she advertised about her holiday as well as having all her house/car/life plastered over the internet leaves them open to theft/burglary. Everyone knows that they are away for 10 days, even down to the hotel they are staying at and which airport they left their car at! You’re just inviting someone to come and rob your house! Also, it’s in the middle of nowhere - they won’t have a house sitter - they’re an easy target to be honest
Very true but don’t think there’s much to rob in her house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.