Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t reinforce the video she made about trolls calling her so fat by lowering your comments to talking about her stomach and bum. Body shaming other women isn’t cool.

Reactions: 13
Woodeh is alfeh’s double when he smiles! I’m being genuine when I say I don’t think I have ever seen him so happy.. or actually smile.
I don’t have anything to say about her body. For her diet, and having had 2 children I do still think she is very lucky. But I do think the gym shark picture was edited.
Own it, embrace it and don’t lie to impressionable followers Rebecca.

Reactions: 17
I don’t think anyone is body shaming her, just reinforcing the photo she put up was clearly edited and I hope she should learn that she doesn’t need to edit her body. She can also do harm to other mums and mothers to be by pretending to be so fit and toned and putting pressure and selling a lie.

Either way, a body is a body. We’ve all got lumps and bumps we love and hate.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think anyone is body shaming her, just reinforcing the photo she put up was clearly edited and I hope she should learn that she doesn’t need to edit her body. She can also do harm to other mums and mothers to be by pretending to be so fit and toned and putting pressure and selling a lie.

Yeah Rebecca calls one of those Lumps Steve 🤭🤭🤭 sorry couldn’t resist!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Nailed it! She should just be her self!! she actually has a good bod and for a mum of 2 even more so

Reactions: 5
Has Steve actually cheated on Rebecca before? I know he cheated on his ex with Rebecca but has he actually done it to her as well?

Be grateful it was only Reb’s foof being waxed instead of her giving 2SS a back, crack & sack! 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she is really irresponsible. Posting what hotel they are staying at. Anyone who looks at her Instagram can find out the children’s full names and date of births.
It doesn’t sit right with me.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think Steve’s caption on his post sounds like a huge dig at Rebecca for always being on her phone?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.