Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else just miss the days of when going on holiday meant that you literally didn't see or hear from a person for like 2 weeks 😂 no status updates, no check ins... the excitement of going to get your pictures developed once you got home and then having to wait days to see them!!!!! Being able to tell your friends all about what you got upto... Instead of "yeah hun I saw. I know every single bikini that you wore too" 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Just a shame that she has to make all the photos so orange! Embrace your holiday and stop with the orange photos

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else just miss the days of when going on holiday meant that you literally didn't see or hear from a person for like 2 weeks 😂 no status updates, no check ins... the excitement of going to get your pictures developed once you got home and then having to wait days to see them!!!!! Being able to tell your friends all about what you got upto... Instead of "yeah hun I saw. I know every single bikini that you wore too" 😂.
THIS! This is honestly me, I'm the same age as Rebecca and whenever I go on Holiday with my other half, our phones are locked in the safe for the whole two weeks of the holiday as it's a time for the two of us. Girls holidays and weekend breaks are different mind, I am active on those but whenever it's me and my partner on holiday it's a phone free zone and we both prefer it that way. We have no idea what's gone on it the world and it's amazing.

Reactions: 16
For us as a family a holiday is a chance to reconnect with each other. We both work long hours so relish the quality time with our kids. They don’t go into holiday clubs , I wouldn’t mind if they wanted to for an occasional session but they prefer to be with us.Screen time is kept down to a minimum, we spend time exploring, walking, swimming, sight seeing and evenings playing card games and board games with the kids, talking, etc. Sharing the photos on line can wait til we get back, there are too few hours on a holiday for any to be wasted on posting stuff for strangers to see.

Reactions: 7
Woody looks like a totally different kid huge smiles good to see him out the dungeon

Reactions: 6
Her burn might be healing well but that’s brand new skin and exposing it to the sun like that makes me cringe 😩

• Sick
Reactions: 8
GOOD MORNING HAPPEH WEDNESDEHHHH. We are gonna have breakfast, put our towels out then go for a walk. I can imagine these are them annoying lot that puts their towels out then fucks of for the day 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
GOOD MORNING HAPPEH WEDNESDEHHHH. We are gonna have breakfast, put our towels out then go for a walk. I can imagine these are them annoying lot that puts their towels out then fucks of for the day 😂😂
Seems like that is exactly what they’ve done considering they are now out walking.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Those who put towels out and disappear for hours are the worst!
Did you see her last Instagram post too? Asking if anyone has any video requests? Yeah love, stop bloody posting and enjoy your time with the kids!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Why is poor woodeh out In pjs today looking rather disheveled
She also said in her packing video that he could wear his vests on a night rime. The popper style, fold down shoulder ones you put under clothes. 🙈

But anyway as long as he’s comfy it doesn’t really matter I guess.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
My burn is healing realleh well.

Oh, you mean you've read our comments about having your burn out in the sun then, Reb :unsure:

Reactions: 4
I liked her outfit last night. Nice floaty dress and wedges. No boobs, arse or belly out. 👍🏼

Anyway, I can’t believe it was only the second night of their all inclusive holiday and they went out for dinner instead. To their fave restaurant in Spain ... a Chinese. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.