Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone tell me I'm not the only one who thought steve had his bare arse out on her latest video 🤣 the one where he was looking out to sea.
2ss had his sausage out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I really don’t think talking about her size is appropriate at all, I’m a size 18 I’m not one for showing off my chub but I’m all for seeing big girls embracing it. Body positivity and all that!
I don’t think anyone cares whether she’s a size 6 or size 26. People are bothered that she claims to be a ripped exercise bunny with abs and a size 10 because she’s got a cracking diet plan and does a workout so often. Actually her latest photos show her looking rather chunky and more like a size 14. Quite clearly she indulges in a lot of ‘bad’ food and snacks which she claims she doesn’t. All the girls following her and wanting abs just like her will be disappointed.

I’ve been a size 14/16 and I wouldn’t promote my lifestyle from then. I was a right greedy tit and ate like a pig! I was not healthy at all! I dieted and changed my food lifestyle and now I am healthier and a lot smaller.

Reactions: 13
Just caught up on her insta story, I almost feel mean for writing here at the end of the day they’re just a little family enjoying their hols but then I remember they’re both dicks and it’s not a family holiday really it’s a chance for her to get her tits flaps an arse out for the gram 😫

I don’t think anyone cares whether she’s a size 6 or size 26. People are bothered that she claims to be a ripped exercise bunny with abs and a size 10 because she’s got a cracking diet plan and does a workout so often. Actually her latest photos show her looking rather chunky and more like a size 14. Quite clearly she indulges in a lot of ‘bad’ food and snacks which she claims she doesn’t. All the girls following her and wanting abs just like her will be disappointed.

I’ve been a size 14/16 and I wouldn’t promote my lifestyle from then. I was a right greedy tit and ate like a pig! I was not healthy at all! I dieted and changed my food lifestyle and now I am healthier and a lot smaller.
Yeah I agree she’s making a lot of her followers feel like tit by talking tit 😂
Her last insta story for example she looks lovely but there isn’t an ab in sight compared to the gym shark leggings pic!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I thought she wanted family time on this holiday... all she is doing is updating Instagram and doing tags etc 🙈 spend time with your boys on holiday for god sake! This is the reason I had to unfollow her. Everything is for likes and attention even on holiday she can’t stay away from Instagram and deleting people’s negative comments

Reactions: 13
Elleh’s Looking ‘fluffy’ on her totally staged bikini pic. She is sucking it in for dear life!
Where did your abs go babe?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What happened to the tiny tiny waist on the 3rd April in those black gym shark pants... 🤔
Look at the sleeve, it looks like it's going inwards like she has doctored the image. I hadn't noticed until now. I asked before about a photo of her body that looked like she had changed it and she went mad doing a load of stories about people needing to get a life etc.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve heard the proper Gym Shark leggings properly pull you in. As soon as I saw the abs photo on her grid I thought that’s the reason she looks like she has abs. I’d look like I have abs in those leggings. They’re very flattering.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.