Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤦‍♀️ duck off is she filming having her snatch waxed she's reached a whole new level of dog tit content

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Anyone else reported it? If she didn’t claim to be a family channel I wouldn’t report it but I sometimes watch vlogs (if I get 10 minutes to watch tv) with my kids playing in the same room. Surely a warning or something at the beginning Jesus Rebecca!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone else reported it? If she didn’t claim to be a family channel I wouldn’t report it but I sometimes watch vlogs (if I get 10 minutes to watch tv) with my kids playing in the same room. Surely a warning or something at the beginning Jesus Rebecca!
What should you report it under?

I reported it - under sexual content.
I will do the same! How can she get away with this disgusting content!! Also I find it sad how it’s the first night of their holiday - and she’s sat - blocking & deleting comments on the video. She’s the one who needs to get a life not us😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The boys are again in T-shirt’s that she was given and not marked #gifted. Blatantly breaking the asa ruled!!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I’ve reported on both YouTube and channel mum for well...plain and simple, the waxing of a vul on a family channel

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’ve reported on both YouTube and channel mum for well...plain and simple, the waxing of a vul on a family channel
When you report to CM it’s an email isn’t it?

EDIT: I’ve reported it to CM

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Omg the waxing! Shes humiliating herself and her family.

I’ve also reported her

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
this how I prepare for holiday video business, im sure she's just trying to channel Elle Darby atm...the pack with me video with the many different makeup bags and the beauty routine before holiday were videos Elle did before going to Lanzarote with her familu recently....fortunately Elle D (who I actually really like despite being very very animated) has much more class than Reb and didnt get her boyfriend to wax her fanny on camera x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who seriously wants to watch these videos as well? Even if I liked her I still wouldn’t give a tit about what’s she’s packing to go on holiday or what “pampering” she does before she goes on holiday. I’ve got my own brain I don’t need to take inspiration on these things from some random off the internet! I don’t get it?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.