Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steve is so hot n hunky, I bet most of you would love to trade in your husband's who are hung like hampsters just to be with him. A true alpha male 😍
Please tell me this is a joke.

P.s. "hamsters" no P. Husbands (no apostrophe). You are welcome. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The kissing picture on the plane.. there’s other passengers a few rows back with the same expression I made when I looked at her picture 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The kissing picture on the plane.. there’s other passengers a few rows back with the same expression I made when I looked at her picture 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Guy in the pink shirt 🤣

Can’t believe she put Alfeh in such baby dungarees! As I’ve mentioned a million times here before my kids are a similar age, my eldest is actually only 3.5 still, youngest is closer to woodeh’s age. Occasionally I match them in complimenting outfits or the same T-shirt etc. I wouldn’t put them both in those baby dungarees, they are cute on Woodeh but surely if she wanted to go down that road alfeh could have had a matching T-shirt? Also, how are dungarees that you have to slide down appropriate for on a plane? Imagine having to faff with them to change his nappy in the tiny toilet?? And as for the names on them, excellent idea reb, since we are all so jealous, we will all be rushing out to do the same so any old pervert can approach our kids and address them by name so they think they know them 🙄👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 4
But did she seriously just video her partner waxing her noonie for a couple of likes on YouTube???? I’m officially done with 2019

• Wow
Reactions: 16
MY GOD REBECCA WHY WOULD YOU EVEN DO THAT ON CAMERA???

I have no interest in her YouTube channel but seeing the comments I had to look. Fast forward to 13:30

Channel Mum...bloody intervene! F*ck sake.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
They will be vlogging their bedroom antics next 🤢

What will be really nice is when those wee boys are older and they look back at all the vlogs and there in the archives will be Spammy Steve waxing their Mummy’s vajayjay.... #makingmemories

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
duck sake why Rebecca why!!! No need for that 🤮 it’s grim!!
More to the point though why would you even ask your fella to do that maybe when pregnant and can’t see but surely she could of done that herself!? Couldn’t imagine my hubby doing that for me i’d have no labia left 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
duck sake why Rebecca why!!! No need for that 🤮 it’s grim!!
More to the point though why would you even ask your fella to do that maybe when pregnant and can’t see but surely she could of done that herself!? Couldn’t imagine my hubby doing that for me i’d have no labia left 😂😂
Why even film it? Just no need.

• Sick
I would love to know what all the other channel mums think of her like actually think of her.
Never mind the channel mums, what about her actual mum!! On my Instagram I have family following me and people I went to school with or from the same town as me etc.
I imagine she’ll have some of her school mum friends following her, that’ll make for some awkward small talk at the school gates if they’ve watched that!! 🤢

Didn’t see any pics of Steve at the airport wonder if she had him in romper too. “2SS” on the front

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.