Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she look high in that new story 😂 #baked

New thread name - no more fanny fluff

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That story is just cringe 🙄she doesn’t half love herself,really thinks she is something. But that aside her dress is lovely and really flattering. She is a lovely looking girl, and looks stunning when she dresses appropriately. She should wear more things like this. All those ill fitting cheap clothes that leave nothing to the imagination make her look trashy.

Reactions: 9
I really don’t like that dress in her latest grid post. Does nothing for her figure. Although it’s nice to see her covered up🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Reactions: 2
Holy tit she’s covered up!!!!!! Someone get me a chair!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s a nice dress for once. She can look nice when she wants to. It’s the cockiness that puts me off

Reactions: 4
Completely agree with you all about the scruffy bikinis and looking like typical burnt British tourists.

You know, the type you see on banged up abroad!
All they seem to have done is shop, go to the hotel pool, walk the same bit of street?

Those manky bikinis and horrible plastic Birkenstocks need burning asap!

Sidenote, who under 40 even wears Birkenstocks?! They might be so comfeh for holideh, but they look ridiculous with everything she wears. Havianas would have been a better choice imo!
I’m 28 and I wear Birkenstocks pretty much every day! Not the style she’s wearing however.

I’m 28 and I wear Birkenstocks pretty much every day! Not the style she’s wearing however.
Not with a thong bikini either i'd assume, she needs to choose a look its either comfy mumsie or badass stripper and just stick to it! 😂😂😂

Please please please can someone direct me to the vlog where she said they'd been refused entry to Elliott Wrights place?!?! 😂 Cant believe they even admitted to it what with Steve thinking he's t'daaaales next top spice boy with all his fancy cars lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she said she wouldn’t put her boys in kids club but now Alfie has won the mini disco??? Whaaaaaat?! I used to really like Rebecca but her contradictions are just getting absolutely ridiculous. Come on girl, people aren’t bloody stupid!

So she said she wouldn’t put her boys in kids club but now Alfie has won the mini disco??? Whaaaaaat?! I used to really like Rebecca but her contradictions are just getting absolutely ridiculous. Come on girl, people aren’t bloody stupid!
They usually have kids entertainment so I’d assume it’s from that and not kids club, I know when we’ve been they’ve been 2 separate things x

Reactions: 8
They usually have kids entertainment so I’d assume it’s from that and not kids club, I know when we’ve been they’ve been 2 separate things x
Ah okay that’s fair enough. Still seems to be the first night he’s not been strapped into the buggy though

Reactions: 1
Seriously what “family channel” mother posts nothing but pictures of herself on a family holiday??!!! Has she stopped posting pics of the kids because she hasn’t got anything nice to dress them in?!

Seriously what “family channel” mother posts nothing but pictures of herself on a family holiday??!!! Has she stopped posting pics of the kids because she hasn’t got anything nice to dress them in?!

Reactions: 6
Not with a thong bikini either i'd assume, she needs to choose a look its either comfy mumsie or badass stripper and just stick to it! 😂😂😂

Please please please can someone direct me to the vlog where she said they'd been refused entry to Elliott Wrights place?!?! 😂 Cant believe they even admitted to it what with Steve thinking he's t'daaaales next top spice boy with all his fancy cars lol
It’s in one of last years stories- can’t remember what the tabs are called in the saved bit, possibly holidays. They’d been in the day and got in then another evening Steve wasn’t smart enough so we’re turned away!

It’s in one of last years stories- can’t remember what the tabs are called in the saved bit, possibly holidays. They’d been in the day and got in then another evening Steve wasn’t smart enough so we’re turned away!
Lol its on the travel one just watched it 😂😂😂😂

bleeping morons. Turned up in a Adidas Tshirt 😂 scruffy bastards

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.