Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s blocked me as well. I’m supposed to have been trolling him for 7mths but he won’t send any proof. I’m too old for all this made up drama. They’re only doing it so they stay relevant.
Just pathetic he’s more of a troll than anyone! actually can’t believe the things I’ve heard and seen

He’s blocked me as well. I’m supposed to have been trolling him for 7mths but he won’t send any proof. I’m too old for all this made up drama. They’re only doing it so they stay relevant.
The pair of them are bleeping fruit loops. If you’re reading Tattle Rebecca you need to stop. You’re shooting yourself in the foot (and 2ss in his cocktail sausage 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im sorry I'm not having a go at her or her figure but that bikini/thong thing is awful you're on a family holiday with the kids please put your arse away!!!! 😮
Yes! Ok (if that’s your thing) to sunbathe in a thong but walk along the street with your kids in it? Not exactly classy! Do you think she sits in cafes/restaurants like that too? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I'm sure no one on here has said anything as nasty as what comes out of that pigs mouth. He's such a child. I'm not an 'influencer' but if I was and there was a thread on her upsetting me my husband (a man) would never make fake accounts to say nasty things to people. He would tell me to put my phone away, ignore these people, that they don't know me and he thinks I'm amazing and that's all that matters. He sure as hell would be pissed off with me sitting on my phone constantly on a family holiday.

Reactions: 12
Yes! Ok (if that’s your thing) to sunbathe in a thong but walk along the street with your kids in it? Not exactly classy! Do you think she sits in cafes/restaurants like that too? 🤢
Probably. 🤮 She probably thinks women are jealous of her & men are lusting after her when really they’ll be poking fun at her. She’s a sad individual. 🙄

Reactions: 2
I don't think that there's an issue with him having her back. He's her partner so he should. The issue here is how he is going about it. Lack of transparency, must run in the family 😂😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.