Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Villanelle

Just want to leave this here for you Rebecca... happy people don’t need to shout about how happy they are 🧐

Reactions: 10

gypsymoth

VIP Member
Oh poor Alfie!!!! That is beyond hideous....poor kid is FIVE!! And he’s in a romper suit?

Why?

• Haha
  • Wow
Just seen her on Insta wearing that thong bikini 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ thing bikinis are fine, in your own villa, on adult beaches, in adult hotels...
Bloody hell. It's so inappropriate around kids! Put it away love. You look like a cheap skank.

Rubynoodle

All dressed up for their last night in Tenerife and then you look down and see her manky Birkenstock’s sticking out 😷 ....classy👌and that stupid pointy toe thing she does 🤣 ..

• Haha

Daisyblue

Chatty Member
This comment has been deleted already...shock! 😂
😂 she’s put a post up now explaining why she doesn’t always have abs🙄 she really is bloody thick!!!! If she had abs, she wouldn’t have so many rolls when she sits! To have abs showing, you have to have a low % of body fat!!!! She’s such a liar it’s unbelievable

Also the comparison picture she has used, she doesn’t even have abs in, unlike the edited/photoshopped gymshark one!

Lead85

VIP Member
She’s dressing like she’s in Ibiza on a girls holiday, not in a family hotel! And no Elle I’m not jealous hun I have morals and you wouldn’t catch me parading about in my thong in a family resort. How can that be comfy whilst playing with the boys in the pool?!

• Heart

Mickey19

Does anyone else think Steve’s caption on his post sounds like a huge dig at Rebecca for always being on her phone?

• Haha

virgofalls

VIP Member
I mean don’t get me wrong, I’d rather put a tired/sleeping 5 year old in a buggy than carry them but he’s been in it most of the time. He was in it first thing in the morning on the vlog. She was explaining that they were heading out for a walk (via reversing sunbeds 🙄) and said to Alfie “you two are going to go in the buggy aren’t you”. I don’t get that. Seems ridiculous that he’d be in the buggy rather than walk with them.

mumofboysx

Chatty Member
She’s dressing like she’s in Ibiza on a girls holiday, not in a family hotel! And no Elle I’m not jealous hun I have morals and you wouldn’t catch me parading about in my thong in a family resort. How can that be comfy whilst playing with the boys in the pool?!
Probably wouldn’t be comfy if she was playing with kids in pool but seen as though she’s just sat on her sun lounger with her phone in her hand scrolling through and deleting comments it’s probably fine 🙄

Mickey19

Oh Rebecca just get off your phone and give those boys some attention without them seeing a phone in your hand 24/7.

• Heart

gypsymoth

VIP Member
I have to say I agree.... it’s a slutty look. There’s no middle grounds with her though, it’s either that or the country milkmaid look!

• Haha

Zbear11

The more Rebecca and Steve get angry about this thread, the more it is going to turn sour. Most people here have said we originally liked her, but as she’s becoming a bit of a troll herself we are all turning against her. She needs to get off her phone and go enjoy her holiday.

Sadly there is no hope for 2ss. No one ever liked him 🙈 and I definitely don’t want a piece of that man-child. I’ve got a husband in a very good job, very smart, good at DIY, fit, great with his children, and treats me with a hell of a lot of respect. Steve makes me feel like a need a scalding hot shower with bleach just looking at him.
This! And the fact they’re actually being trolls by trolling people (nothing to do with the thread nevertheless) it just will get worse and worse.

As echoed above, most people came here to whinge about the inconsistent ads. However it’s starting to turn much too sour, as Rebecca reveals her actual personality is far from what she puts online.

Grace-12

Omg just watched the troll post, so embarrassing! 😂 she’s kidding herself on saying she’s happy!! She couldn’t come across more fake or miserable. Feel so sorry for her poor kids in her YouTube circus.