Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sticky One

VIP Member
Yeh... can I say I’ve just glanced at this thread out of boredom and ALSO thought he was called 2 second steve. 😂
Hahahahahaha

Just to clear it up Steve is called ‘2 sausage Steve’ because poor hungry Steve only gets 2 sausages on his dinner 😂 or he can also be called 1 slice Steve as he only gets 1 slice of frozen pizza for dinner too

• Haha
Reactions: 10

virgofalls

VIP Member
Not a fan of the thong bikinis but can't see any problem with the way the boys are dressed. Seems fine for a relaxed beach/pool holiday.
It’s not so much that there’s a ‘problem’with the way they’re dressed. It just seems that Rebecca didn’t pay much notice to their holiday wardrobe compared to her own.

She had a new outfit packed for every night. Multiple bikini/swimwear options. She’s also been out in Tenerife, shopping for more new clothes for herself.

Meanwhile, her packing video for the boys was a mess. She didn’t plan outfits for them. Just chucked a load of mismatched prints and colours into the suitcase. We’ve seen the kids wear the same T-shirts three days running, wearing the same swimsuit for the entire holiday. Woody constantly out and about in pyjamas.

It’s just highlighting that she doesn’t take much pride in dressing the children in the same way she does herself.

Rebecca Lamb #5- I love me, who do you love!?

See I'm outnumbered on the Birkenstocks thing then 🤣 sorry to anyone I might have offended, I'm 29 and just have never known anyone my age wear them. Definitely not plastic ones with too small thong bikinis anyway 😂

• Heart

Cooper123

VIP Member
Generally think them poor kids have been strapped to that pram the entire holiday!! My little boy is the same age as woody and I have him out and about walking at any opportunity and he loves it! We’re going Tenerife in January I’ll take a buggy with us for when he’s tired at the night etc but apart from that I’ll be wanting him to walk with us enjoying be out and about.
Exactly I can’t understand why woody isn’t allowed down to walk and explore! It’s ridiculous. And it’s all just to make their lives easier. They’d have been as well leaving the boys at home 😡

Yorkshiregirl2019

Hope I am not coming across too smug with the weather in Tenerife!!

They will need total sunblock as it is in such contrast to the darkness of their house.

• Haha

Ispylittleeye

Chatty Member
Has Rebecca worn any of those outfits she videoed in her come pack with me 🤔🤔

Just found out Steve is 34 this year?! Didn’t realise he was so old. And Rebecca’s 25..?🤔
Nothing wrong with that.. I’m 25, 26 next week & my husband will be 34 in Aug 👌

Reactions: 9

Awhenny

VIP Member
I'm not body shaming, truly not, but.....just goes to show how much the right pose and filter can affect how slim and toned you look. The more pictures she posts, the more untoned she looks. No different from anyone else, however your bog standard woman is not setting up hashtag left right and centre about their diet and workout plans. She can harp on all she wants about body confidence, she obviously isn't as she and only she posted that gymshark photo. No-one else.

Yel

Chatty Member
Can you amend the spelling of the thread title please. Genuinely is spelt wrong. 👍
Ah sorry thought that was on purpose!

She just seem like a classic greedy infuencer. The money came in easy, wanted a fancy house and all that.s So takes any AD to get that 6 figure income and looses any credibility and the whole point of infuencer marketing.

• Heart

OhhBacon

VIP Member
The posing against the wall makes me laugh, last time I flew from Birmingham there was a woman standing in front of a white wall posing and making her boyfriend take multiple pictures! Hilarious to every other busy traveller!!!

• Haha

Casperron

VIP Member
I commented saying it was inappropriate and got blocked within a minute 😂 get off your phone Rebecca you’re on holiday with your family

Guarantee they’ll be a story up later tonight begging for sympathy

“Oh hun ignore the trolls you are so beautiful”

• Wow
  • Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
Yes and proper trolling as in calling people fat and mentioning their kids teeth... Nobody has ever came for Alfie and woodies looks everything said on tattle has been based on fact! 🤷🏻‍♀️ Well all I can say is TRUE COLOURS SHOWN by the pair of them 😂😂😂 if grown women who are mothers themselves still think she's #mumgoals and the best thing since sliced bread after this, things don't bode well for the next generation 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ah the two faces are coming out now, aren't they! Poor hard done by Elleh isn't allowed to be 'trolled' but it's ok for her and 2SS to troll others. Those poor children being taken on a lovely holiday to just have their parents glued to their phones. Might as well have saved the money and stayed home!
Pr
Ah the two faces are coming out now, aren't they! Poor hard done by Elleh isn't allowed to be 'trolled' but it's ok for her and 2SS to troll others. Those poor children being taken on a lovely holiday to just have their parents glued to their phones. Might as well have saved the money and stayed home!

• Heart

XxeimaxX

She took her kid out of school for 10 whole days so she could walk around in a thong bikini??????? Ermm surly she cannot use the "It's a cultural trip" excuse. mate u have gone to Tenerife and walked around with it kids in a f#cking thong!! Stayed in a hotel probably full of English people eating the same shit u eat back home. 😂 ermm ok then "cultural trip" sounds horrendous if that wat consists of a cultural trip then I would rather stay at home, send my kids to school and dress appropreatly.

• Haha
M

Member 4330

Here she goes again with the fishing rod.... 🎣 attention.

What a bullshitter. She isn’t sat down in those photos from yesterday... stood up sucking in as much as possible and she still quite clearly has a lot of fat. She actually doesn’t look that bad so why is she so obsessed with saying she has abs and has a flat tummy 🙄 Never known anyone love themselves so much.

Whatyadoin’

The worst thing about the troll video is that she said a load of stuff which hasn’t once been mentioned on here . No one has said the boys are annoying or that she’s fat . But she fails to mention the real concerns on here about the boys room / bedding and doesn’t mention how she’s been called out for being so inconsistent on ads.
Because people calling her fat or slating the boys gets her more views and comments.

Zbear11

‘What’s your favourite thing to do on holiday?’

‘Not insta story, upload to Instagram every second and then film and edit and upload to YouTube every part of it’

Littlemissjade

I just feel she is so caught up in tying to be this perfect “influencer” that is caught up in so many lies she can’t get out of them now! One minute she has abs wants to loose weight and is dairy free etc etc..then in another breath she is eating full fat yogurt, saying she is confident in her body and embracing the rolls!!! Which one is it do you want to loose weight or are you embracing the rolls!! Everything she does now is so confusing!!! Just go back to how you used to be Reb before you had woody!! It’s all likes likes likes.. again she’s on holiday to spend time as a family but hasn’t been off Instagram once and even edited a bloody YouTube video!