Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leon19

yet again buying herself more clothes, should be buying her son another swim costume or pants been wearing same thing all holiday. seems like one of them selfish parents who constantly buy them selves shit and not their kids. I feel guilty buying myself most things when I could be spending on my child

Reactions: 11

Pabix

Iv defended her outfit choices for the boys a few days ago but have to agree with what everyone is saying now. They look so scruffy! I’m sorry but as a mum isnt part of the enjoyment dressing the kids up in things they wouldn’t usually wear but you do because you’re on holiday! Both boys are abit burnt too 😓

Exactly! We’ve recently been away and I had more fun and was more excited about packing my little boys case than my own! She makes sure her hair and makeups all done and she’s got her lovely new play suit or dress on meanwhile little Woody is wandering around in a baby romper that hangs off his shoulders 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow

Cooper123

VIP Member
It’s funny how she says she was unsure whether to post that picture because it shows the parts of her body she hates the most... when she is constantly showing that part of her body.
My thoughts precisely. The thong pic was a lot more revealing than this pic and she didn’t mention any reservations about posting that pic🙄

And another thing, tagging clothes is one thing,but tagging the fucking brand of sunscreen you’re wearing? Really? this shit gets right on my tits.

• Haha

Greyson

She’s washed her hair.

I take it the hair plaits she got in her hair by the luvleh lady on the beach didn’t last when she was swimming with the boys in the pool with the plaits she got in her hair by the lovleh lady at the beach for swimming with the boys?

• Haha

Meringue22

VIP Member
Exactly! We’ve recently been away and I had more fun and was more excited about packing my little boys case than my own! She makes sure her hair and makeups all done and she’s got her lovely new play suit or dress on meanwhile little Woody is wandering around in a baby romper that hangs off his shoulders 🤷🏻‍♀️
When my eldest was a baby and we had our first family holiday I repacked the case (the 3 of us shared a large case) so I could fit all her new summer clothes in. I forgot to put my husbands boxer shorts back in 🙈🤣 first thing he had to do when we arrived was find somewhere that sold men’s underwear!

• Haha

Busybee93

Chatty Member
I don’t really watch Rebecca but my Sister does so came over to this thread to have a wee look LOL. I must admit bringing other people’s kids into it is below the belt from her. My kids as I’m sure everyone else’s on here are just fine and thriving but I’ll tell you one thing I had a wee look on her Instagram and I wouldn’t pose in a sexy negligee holding my kids hand then post it for every pervert to see and repost doing whatever they want with. But hey maybe that’s just the professional in me talking as every day we deal with the scum of the earth perverts who manipulate kids images and not for good. Stay classy Rebecca hen!

Grayson

VIP Member
If that's all you guys have to say about the long message I have just written then I really don't have much else to say. Don't pretend you all care about her boys when you are part of the problem. If you can't leave their mother alone so they can spend time with her, then there's going to be no reasoning with you all. I haven't been disrespectful to any of you so please don't be to me, I'm just trying to make you see all of this is not helping what you are trying to achieve (Rebecca spending more time with her boys). - And it's not just on here though is it... you're all sharing screenshots of what you've been commenting on her posts.
Rebecca is a wannabe celebrity. All "influencers" are. With that comes people's opinions.
Now, Rebecca is putting videos out there, claiming to be a fitness expert. She is giving out horrific nutrition and fitness advice, to vunrable young people who will see her edited photos and think they can imitate her, when it's all a lie.
Not only that, she is putting videos out there, having her vagina waxed and wearing shorts so tight, people could actually see her vagina. The girl unfortunately has no respect for herself and in turn, people are not having much respect for her either.
The clips today of the way she was responding are very immature, and yes, it's not all lovely comments on here, but she really should think about what image she is putting out there and in return the comments she will receive back.

• Heart

mumofboysx

Chatty Member
It’s absolutely disgusting that they’re both still wearing the same outfit for over a week.. especially woody.. swim nappies do not hold wee so when he’s weeing it’s going straight on to the swimsuit.. and on the vlog you see her laying everything out on the loungers to dry. Swimming pools are full of piss and germs they need to be thoroughly washed after each use id be surprised if she gave them a mere rinse out at the end of the day

I just went and had a look back at her outfits from their holiday last year (in the video called ‘holiday lookbook’ and she wore just as revealing clothes then as she does now... View attachment 17112
View attachment 17113
She’s always wore super revealing clothes even before the kids her arse has always been plastered all over the internet by her and Steve

Yeah still wearing the same swimwear a week later and not only that but they are wearing them on the way to the waterpark. It is just me or shouldn’t they wear shorts and T-shirts to and from the park?

Alfie seems to be in the pushchair most of the time they are out. I find that bizarre. He’s in reception! I’d understand it if they were at Disney or somewhere children get exhausted, but a reception age child on a pool/beach holiday in Tenerife? Very strange.
I don’t get it either?? They live in the dales they don’t take him a pushchair when they go on a walk at home so why on holiday?? I understand if they was doing the walks late at night when he would be tired but at every opportunity he’s in the pushchair because it’s easier for them. My eldest is the same age as Alfie the last time we took him a pushchair on holiday was when he had just turned 3 and he did not touch it so never took one since. For a stroll up and down the beach he does not need a pushchair

Last edited:
I’ve never seen her before! I just watched her video about trolls though.. I can’t stand it when people assume everyone is jealous of them!! Arrrghhhh!!!!😡😡😡. You have to have one massive ego to assume that.

• Angry

Daisyblue

Chatty Member
I think the amount she advertised about her holiday as well as having all her house/car/life plastered over the internet leaves them open to theft/burglary. Everyone knows that they are away for 10 days, even down to the hotel they are staying at and which airport they left their car at! You’re just inviting someone to come and rob your house! Also, it’s in the middle of nowhere - they won’t have a house sitter - they’re an easy target to be honest

• Wow

virgofalls

VIP Member
She must be so embarrassed though?
Imagine posting an edited picture of your body online, congratulating yourself on working so hard to achieve it, accepting all of the lick arse comments from sheep ... only to then go on holiday where your real body is on display and looks nothing like it did in that picture? Everyone knows it was a fake photo now, even those that were originally commenting things like “wow, you are goals babe” will be thinking it. They might not say it but they’ll be thinking it.

I’m just going to reiterate that her real body is still lovely. She’s not fat, she’s got a lovely healthy shape with amazing curves. She doesn’t need to edit her pictures at all. It’s just not cool to do that and have impressionable women think it’s acheivable with a bad diet and a poorly executed exercise routine.

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
As the lady politely said, she did enjoy following Rebecca...but wow, she can’t express her opinion!
Oh don’t act the big man 2ss, it’s having followers like that ‘princess’ that afforded you going on your all inclusive to Tenerife!

• Heart

Zbear11

I think we can safely say from that pic of her holding the ice cream that she most definitely does not work out

Wtf2505

Chatty Member
What happened to the tiny tiny waist on the 3rd April in those black gym shark pants... 🤔
Look at the sleeve, it looks like it's going inwards like she has doctored the image. I hadn't noticed until now. I asked before about a photo of her body that looked like she had changed it and she went mad doing a load of stories about people needing to get a life etc.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Just seen the video. Yes Rebecca, my poor children. My poor, poor children who’s mum respects their right to a private childhood. You’re a numpty, my dear.

Olli1510

VIP Member
I personally find tattle way more realistic and relatable that the utter tripe she puts out online..we aren’t all perfect and don’t care to be. I refuse to be sucked in to conforming to all this “my life is so wonderful and happy” bullshit- neither do I seek the validation of complete arse licking strangers to make me feel special. If this along with having an opinion that doesn’t massage these people’s egos makes me a “troll” then so be it!!!

Zeus

She’s loving all this new attention she’s getting. She’ll have her moose knuckle out dancing round with her smug face

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Grayson

VIP Member
The arse photo is filtered af. She literally doesn't have a single mark on her legs/arse.

Reactions: 10