Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatyadoin’

Having a flat tummy and having abs are completely different! Elleh, love, you don’t have abs (unless they’re photoshopped in). I post a LOT about body positivity on my Insta, I never photoshop my pics and yes, you can see me in my underwear with all my size 14 flab out. I’m consistent in my pictures and my message.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Greyson

This is MY opinion. Please don’t tell me what I can or cannot say. 🙄
And MY opinion is that it’s going too far.
Just because it’s your opinion doesn’t mean I can’t disagree with it.
We can dislike ‘influencers’ without being abusive.

Daisyblue

Chatty Member
She is constantly looking for validation from the content she posts. If you can even call it content. Any opinion that doesn’t go along the lines of ‘omg I love you Rebecca’ it’s a swift, delete, block, and mandatory post about how happpeeh she is.

I really feel for the boys. Imagine your mother just being constantly glued to her phone😳 it’s obsessive

virgofalls

VIP Member
Of course she does... and you all know she does, hence all the comments from multiple people here talking to her directly?
She says she doesn’t read here.

She also says she’s not bothered by this thread at all and that she couldn’t give a shit what is said about any of it because she’s happy.

So, I don’t know why you feel the need to come on here and tell us otherwise on her behalf?

Rebecca has her own voice. 👀

• Heart

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Since when did body confidence mean getting your arse out on Instagram?

You can be perfectly body confident and still wear a full bikini bottoms in family photos with your kids.

To think otherwise is bizarre.
Made me think of many modest fashion/hijab wearing vloggers who are body confident. There are some that show plus size modest fashion too.
Body confident does not mean a ‘tiny’ body or a need to constantly show your body off. I find it a bit like being wealthy,if you constantly bang on about your one Gucci belt...then you are probably not comfortable with regard to money. (If that makes sense)

Justanothermum27

Also who the F swears on their kids lives !!!! Absolutely disgusting behaviour she wouldn’t have so much negativity while on holiday if she would just get off social media it is so damaging. See no evil hear no evil put it down get on with your holiday.

• Wow
  • Heart

Secreteater101

First holiday vlog is going on tonight... WHOOOSSS EXCITEEEDDDD?????
Hold up sis
Didn’t you do a day in the life holiday vlog on day 1? Also how have you had any time to edit a video when your on holiday? Also WHY are you so excited to share your holiday video with viewers over just turning off your phone and being with your family?
ALSO ..I’ll stop there actually

• Haha

Snookie

Chatty Member
I found it funny how yesterday she mentioned there was a fair going on in town and how it would be good for families with children. Umm.... Why not take your own kids there u silly bint instead of having them cooped up in that cold dark house???? Unbelievable 🤦‍♀️

virgofalls

VIP Member
For comparison.

We live on the seafront, we’re 400 feet across from the beach.

It’s hot here today, the beach is busy. I would never in a million years walk over there (and it takes under 2 minutes) in my bikini

Linzloo

Can’t believe I missed the ‘pamper with me’ vlog, did he actually wax her fanny on camera? These two couldn’t stoop any lower
He sure did....and judging by those tiny bikini bottoms she is wearing today he did quite a good job 😄

• Haha
  • Sick

leon19

she's not posting quite as much now maybe taking on board all people have said lol

francisjmeader

So that poor girl said she has a nice figure but dislikes the bikini bottoms and Rebecca’s ass lickers are attacking her saying she’s jealous? Literally baffled...

How patronising is 2SS. She’s not your little kitten Steve. Nasty.

• Wow

Casperron

VIP Member
It honestly saddens me to see how little pride she takes in what her boys wear. People have different preferences of style I get that, Woody and my little one are the same age and she dresses him like he’s 5 months old in those frigging “under clothes vests”. Doesn’t she realise they’re not clothes?! She bangs on about how you don’t need to spend a fortune on kids clothes for them to look smart. Practice what you preach Rebecca and stop spending all your money on bikinis that don’t fucking fit and spend some on some ACTUAL CLOTHES FOR YOUR KIDS!

She’s waiting for the clothes to be gifted 😂

Oh and guarantee there will be a story up tomorrow how she’s been doing online shopping for kids clothes whilst they’re asleep

• Haha

Kat26

I have also unfollowed. I won’t say anything bad about her but just feel it’s all mega fake now. Such a shame as she could of done so much wonderful things.