Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queenie

VIP Member
Oh good lord what the fck does she look like. Imagine seeing that walk past you... you’d have a little giggle to yourself wouldn’t you 🤣
Yep, I bet all the other holiday makers are pissing themselves laughing at her, I know I would be! 😂
And then she wonders why we ridicule her choice of outfits .... 🙄
Cover yourself up Rebecca, you're the laughing stock of Tenerife. 🤮

Reactions: 12

Lexi_58836

Has anyone reported the picture or vlog? She’s really riled my tonight. My eldest son is 6 and I’d never dream of putting pics on Instagram of him holding his crotch. He doesn’t like me taking pics of him unless it’s on his terms and I respect that. She goes on and on about how she’s only young etc etc but she still has a responsibility to those boys. Imagine what Alfie’s headteacher and the school mums will think if they see the stuff she’s sharing - her thong bikinis, barely there Bikini tops, getting waxed... it’s beyond embarrassing!

• Wow

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I’ve actually decided to just unfollow her now as she gets my back up and the more people that unfollow her the less of these ridiculous ads she will get! But before I left I saw her most recent stories in the car. They felt very forced. It’s very noticeable that she hasn’t been on stories much the last couple of days. Think it’s quite obvious she’s quite upset by this thread! If only she would just take it on board, she could really improve her channel with a lot of the suggestions here. I personally think she needs some time away to think about who/what she really wants to be but she won’t help herself so these thread with just continue while she plods on trying to make everyone believe she’s happeh 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Lexi_58836

Can I just say as well is it me or does woodehs face look sunburnt to hell?? Or is it just that ridiculous orange filter she’s using ??’
Pretty sure it’s the filter cos all 3 of them had that orange glow the other day. It looks like they’ve had Bolognese smeared all over their faces, they’d be so much better without the filter!

• Haha

Faye89

I think she is really irresponsible. Posting what hotel they are staying at. Anyone who looks at her Instagram can find out the children’s full names and date of births.
It doesn’t sit right with me.

Smiles87

We see about 60 seconds of an instagram story out of a 24 hour day so we dont really know if hes in the pram all day.
I think she would be laughing her head off if she reads this and that's all we had to talk about!

If you are reading this rebecca can you please just sort yourself out with regards to your content because I dont know whether I'm coming or going. One minute she's uploading nice classy pics. Then the next looking cheap and scruffy and just embarrassing. That one with her stood in the pool with a slush? Caption... when your 5 year old makes you laugh. WHY???? I cant cope!
And like someone pointed out with the dairy free eggs then the Cadburys?
It's just things like that I cant cope with!
She is starting to come across desperate and embarrassing now. She is going to start losing followers

Wizzywoo

Chatty Member
Thay are some seriously fanny eating shorts she's wearing in that ice cream photo! #Rebsflapsontour

• Haha

M.M2018

I started following that Lucy Jessica carter after she was mentioned here earlier and I love her. The difference between their accounts is ridiculous. She's so classy, love her style, her boys always look amazing. Even down to the way she edits her pics. She had the best holiday wardrobe, no arses on show there!

Reactions: 11

mumofboysx

Chatty Member
Shows how much respect as his kids mother 2ss has for her. Put your arse away and get some respect for yourself. You’re on a family holiday with kids about it’s not even as if she’s just got them on to avoid tan lines as much as possible whilst sunbathing she’s walking around the hotel with thongs on! She seriously needs to stop being such an attention seeking twat. Can’t see kids wanting to go on holiday in a few years to come seeing their mum walk about in her thongs all day and hearing their mum and dad bang every night

• Heart
  • Haha

Llamabama

Chatty Member
Is it really deemed a good idea to plaster your child’s name over them whilst travelling?!
Those outfits are bloody awful! And way too young for Alfie! Ok for woody to wear but Alfie is way too big to wear an outfit like that in my opinion 😳

francisjmeader

She’s figured out that she’s getting all the likes and comments from her body positivity posts so from now on we will see just that.

Does anyone actually like seeing her grab her rolls etc? Because I don’t. Once is enough. More than enough. How many times do you have to bang on about it? ‘Women supporting women’ how are you supporting me? You’re showing me how not to act. Classy bird

• Sick

virgofalls

VIP Member
What’s with the Meldrum-esque orange filter?
She doesn’t know how to dress the boys well. Her packing video for them 🙈 it was a suitcase full of cringe slogan T-shirts “mummy’s monster” “nanas bestie” and lots of garish colours and prints. Nothing matched.

• Haha

eye_rolling_always

MY GOD REBECCA WHY WOULD YOU EVEN DO THAT ON CAMERA???

I have no interest in her YouTube channel but seeing the comments I had to look. Fast forward to 13:30

Channel Mum...bloody intervene! F*ck sake.

• Wow

Smiles87

Oh I hope that blogger ripping page posts that photo

This is what I don’t understand. Don’t they realise that anyone can see these pics? I would never ever post a pic of my arse. People that know me would message me and ask what the fuck I was playing at. Her sons teacher might see it. It’s just absolute cringe!
Steve's dad follows her 😳😳😳😳

• Sick
  • Wow

Ocmgfs

Why would you not let your kid go to the toilet before forcing a family pic?!!! Surely better to wait 5 mins than have your kid holding his crotch 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Grayson

VIP Member
Because it’s a TRASH thread? And not somewhere we post about world problems? Why don’t you post about this on the World News thread if you’re so concerned?
Also, no one is slating the kids!! They are mearly pointing out ways that Rebecca is all about herself. For example, allowing her kids to get sun burnt while she sits and watches Instagram and tattle to delete negative comments.... Example 2. Rebecca has a new bikini to wear every day, while Alfie is in the same one day in, day out.... Neither example is being mean to Alfie, both are pointing out Rebecca is all about Rebecca and her insta image. (Queenie I had to quote you, because I can't find the original comment you quoted)

Mickey19

Makes me cringe when people feel the need to apologise for not being on Instagram or stories.. what are you apologising for 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Also unfollowed. People are genuinely trying to help better her content, she has a great opportunity to make herself stand out in a saturated market but my goodness, for as long as she believes that feedback is bullying she will get nowhere.