Rebecca Lamb #39 Shes got that poorly disease - egocentricity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Que the reposts of 🐑 pics of a satsuma they’ve shoved in their water with that famous phrase ‘rebecca lamb made me do it’ 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Are my eyes deceiving me or is that a whole UN-PEELED orange/satsuma in her prettehhh water bottle in the “look at my supehhh healthhhh Breakfast“ story this morning??? 😂 she so thick it’s painful...!
Omg haha I can’t stop laughing at this!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are my eyes deceiving me or is that a whole UN-PEELED orange/satsuma in her prettehhh water bottle in the “look at my supehhh healthhhh Breakfast“ story this morning??? 😂 she so thick it’s painful...!
Came here to say the same thing.... what is that?!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg the satsuma 🤣🤣🤣 I cant even 👏👏👏 thanks for being the gift that keeps on giving. Gotta hand it to you today, you have MADE my Friday. Happy Friday hun 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I mean I wouldn't put it past her to put the whole satsuma in but I think it's half a lemon but the colour of the bottle makes it look orange. Sorry guys

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean I wouldn't put it past her to put the whole satsuma in but I think it's half a lemon but the colour of the bottle makes it look orange. Sorry guys
Ah I think you’re right, she’ll address it on stories in 2.5 seconds after she reads here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah I think you’re right, she’ll address it on stories in 2.5 seconds after she reads here 😂
“good mornin everywuuuun, ‘appy Friday, I’ve just ‘ad ma breakfast which was super cute &yummeh and av got ma water here in a water bottle, it’s got some water in it and av put half a lemon in there with it because lemon is good for you and stuff and it’s just super cute and it’s just full of water and stuff in there”

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why was she raking her fingers through the sawdust in the guuuurhls lay box??? It had tit in it and ahe started raking her fingers through it. Then went in to finger the boys super healthy cookies that she adds a bag of choc chips to
So they eat them 🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Why was she raking her fingers through the sawdust in the guuuurhls lay box??? It had tit in it and ahe started raking her fingers through it. Then went in to finger the boys super healthy cookies that she adds a bag of choc chips to
So they eat them 🤣🤣🤣
Then after she said it needed cleaning while raking it with her fingers she said she didn’t even clean it all she just topped it up with saw dust 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
God that’s rank!! What has Alfie been doing this week? He hasn’t done any school work at all? Why has she stopped ‘home schooling’ - she said her printers out of ink but she didn’t give him much printed stuff anyway? Just words she couldn’t spell herself and maths that was far too advanced for him?

Never in my life have I come across anyone as dense & unhygienic as her. Honestly Rebecca get off the internet 🤣

Reactions: 14
I caved and watched the rest of the vlog 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s super excited to let the girls out (I can hear Steve saying that to her too 🤢) to play and mess about.....they’re chickens Rebecca what games are they going to play 😂 Did you all see them digging in the corner of the run.....they’re planning an escape already and they’ve only been there for 2 days! Watching her run her fingers through the chicken tit filled sawdust nearly brought up my breakfast....I just hope she didn’t add any extras to the boys breakfast and remembered to wash her hands! She loves fresh eggs....unlike the rest of us who obviously would prefer out of date ones 🤦🏻‍♀️ Those cookies looked like cooked chicken feed with chicken tit in them and why did she have to pick every single one up to show us 🤔 Did she make a cheesecake the same day? So much crap shovelled down those poor boys throats 🤷🏻‍♀️ I stopped watching when she was modelling the dress that she’s going to wear for 2 days (why tell us?) because it’s so comfy and so easy to throw on and it’s so comfy and easy and it’s got pockets and...............😴 She can’t write interesting posts and she can’t film interesting vlogs but she gives us so much comedy joy in these stressful times 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
we really aren’t that far from believing it would happen 🤣😂

pineapple juice recipe from Rebecca’s new cook book.
9A463227-EDBA-4D50-9D90-3B9ED6DF4B1C.jpeg

foodah hacks with becks....😉

C43E3D40-71FC-44F5-BE08-D0AAA45CE588.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.