Rebecca Lamb #39 Shes got that poorly disease - egocentricity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's because the chickens are her only girlfriends and by the time April comes around they'll be settled in enough to plan the hen do for her and don there tiny bridesmaids sachets looking soooo super cute and stuff .
It would be a proper "hen" party then.
They could go to Henerife and wear feather boas, drink egg nog and get fried in the sun!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
he probably means cos she’s got him trapped anyway. Probs can’t see the point in getting married, seems the type not to ever want to break his family up once he’s got kids. Not that that’s a bad thing!

he used to be half way fit I swear
I think she teases him she'll leave him for someone younger, more fit blah blah. She looked proper smug when he said he wasn't going anywhere. He then asked her if she was going anywhere. It was an odd thing to say to each other, didn't feel like a joke either. I can't remember exactly which vlog it was.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh and would you look at that.... Steve posted a story of him playing/throwing Woody on the bed. Just like mentioned here earlier 🙄🤣
Looks like the tripod was set up too and then he looks behind to check it's recording. 😩
Aaannd cut...🎬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s looking forward to being able to plan the wedding properly without worrying they don’t have enough time... what did she plan for this one exactly?! If you leave it to 3 months before the wedding then you deserve to be panicking that you don’t have time!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
so steve just shared this on his stories. its a post from nearly a year ago...so he hated them now and still does. but becky gets her way

Attachments

Reactions: 7
so steve just shared this on his stories. its a post from nearly a year ago...so he hated them now and still does. but becky gets her way
But he has so much in common with them: they all have all been trapped by Beggy Lamb, have to eat the tit from her table and, of course, they all have little peckers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
First time posting!
I'm curious to know if the "girls" somehow manage to survive the foxes, dogs and Beggys food scraps, who will take care of them when they finally go on a super cute family holiday to Tenerife.. or Canada??

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s looking forward to being able to plan the wedding properly without worrying they don’t have enough time... what did she plan for this one exactly?! If you leave it to 3 months before the wedding then you deserve to be panicking that you don’t have time!!!
I was cominghere to say the same!
so basically she didn’t plan anything, she thought all theses different places would be lining up to gift her free wedding ‘stuff’
But none have.
So now she’s using ‘everything that’s going on’ as her reason to rearrange.
make got lucky with that. Imagine if she couldn’t use Coronavirus as an excuse to do that. How crappy would her wedding be because she’s that I love with herself she thinks everyone wants to give her free things 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Plenty of time to prep for the hen party now Rebecca, I’ve found you the perfect bikini to strut around Tenerife in, just keep bossing those workouts and you’ll look amazing in it hun 💁🏻‍♀️
The girls keeping the girls in! A masterpiece of modern art.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Boyfriend had 🐓 growing up, showed him the pic of the coop shoebox & he's mortified, the shock on his face said it all & he’s not one to have very many feelings 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
love how steves commented on her wedding update post "it'll happen soon i promise.... i'm not going anywhere":sick::sick::sick::ROFLMAO:
Of course he's not going anywhere, because he would still have to give her money for the boys and he knows she is crap as a mother. He's far from perfect, but definitely better than her. If they split there would be a regular stream of blokes in and out of the boys lives as well as random she would pick up for one nighters. Steve is there for his boys, not her

I think she teases him she'll leave him for someone younger, more fit blah blah. She looked proper smug when he said he wasn't going anywhere. He then asked her if she was going anywhere. It was an odd thing to say to each other, didn't feel like a joke either. I can't remember exactly which vlog it was.
No bloke with half a brain cell would want her Sorry, but she is an idiot, but worst of all she's a disgrace as a mother. Steve has no choice because of the boys

Last edited:
Of course he's not going anywhere, because he would still have to give her money for the boys and he knows she is crap as a mother. He's far from perfect, but definitely better than her. If they split there would be a regular stream of blokes in and out of the boys lives as well as random she would pick up for one nighters. Steve is there for his boys, not her
Without a doubt the boys would have many 'uncles' if they ever split up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.