Rebecca Lamb #39 Shes got that poorly disease - egocentricity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just something I knocked together šŸ¤£ Only joking!
20200518_144734.jpg

Credit to sarah.margit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So at first she said the chickens will ha e the free run of the whole garden and then she builds a crappy little fence around them and then all we see is them stuck in a tiny coop

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Think it's definitely telling that we haven't seen them out of the coop roaming yet. I hope to god she's getting lots of backlash via messages for the size of that coop (hutch) given the size of the chickens.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else get confused when she mentions ā€˜The girlsā€™? Iā€™m so used to seeing her with her tits out I donā€™t know whether sheā€™s on about the chickens or her own swinging white ear lobes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Our happy girls šŸ˜‚ who you trying to kid, they arenā€™t happy if theyā€™re crammed into that box no matter what u say

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The chickens getting out of the little box will be just like the boys mattresses getting lifted every day. Won't happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I think the dog and the chickens are compensating for her having boys. The girls she wanted but got boys instead. On that note, Iā€™ve not seen the dog lately but not watched her trash for a few days until today

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m getting bored of her posting the eggs now šŸ™„

You can tell she definitely reads here šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those poor chickens being shut in that coop is the equivalent of Alfie being locked in the cupboard under the stairs.
Does that make sense to you Rebecca??
The coop is too small for the chickens because it's not a coop.

Reactions: 15
Why is she documenting everytime they lay an egg... theyā€™re chickens Rebecca, thatā€™s what they do!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
3 eggs already in the last 24h .. chickens must be having all of the shits out of the stress !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ā€œThat dribbly horrible stuff that gets you covered in rainā€.......do you mean rain?

Weā€˜re going to see every egg thatā€™s laid.....I was bored after the second one šŸ„±

More sugary tit for her and the kids and another recipe sheā€™s pinched that will go in her book šŸ¤£

Love that she got caught out over the to do post.....she never saw that coming šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I can't stop thinking about how cramped their coop is. It is absolutely tiny. Those poor birds have no room to move.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.