Rebecca Lamb #39 Shes got that poorly disease - egocentricity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Hi everehwunnnn welcum back to ma channul, I'm Rebecca and I'm a mum to ✌ boys and ☝✌ girls"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Long time thread lurker, but now I’ve been blocked by Beckeh for asking whether that coop can really be big enough, I felt like I should say hi 👋🏻 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I went on pinterest to see if the template had been cropped on there and nope you can see the name of the lady who made it. She cropped it out and tried to be sneaky. twit
They're not even difficult to make with an app like Canva. She could make her own if she's that keen for the credit and reposts by ringlickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂😂😂😂oh beggy you must be furious having to admit one of your many lies. Question is, did the creator contact her or has she been reading on here 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Shows how thick our rebs is by reposting those stories when she knew full well they weren’t created by her. Even if she did “find” them on Pinterest, (taking off the original designer’s credit) she knew they weren’t designed by her so why the repostings?

So classy, hun

Reactions: 14
Well it’s Painfully clear to see with the lack of chicken content there has been since “the girls” arrival that beggy is clearly getting grief (rightly so) for the Sylvanian family sized chicken coop that She thought was going to be so super cute is in fact far to small and in no way Instagram worthy with the 3 poor chickens almost suffocating each other and barely able to stand in such a pathetic space...bet her tiny little brain is in absolute overdrive trying to think of some bullshit to get out of this one...!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I just wish someone would take her phone off her and lock her in a chicken coop. She’s embarrassed herself one too many times now, more and more people are coming here after seeing her true colours. Just duck off already and concentrate on your kids

Reactions: 16
Best thing she can do now to “fix this” is to admit Publicly that the coop is way too small and she is looking for a bigger and better option for the girls 🤦‍♀️ Why she can’t just for once admit that she is wrong and listen to her followers instead of blocking them . Obviously truth hurts Beggy ! Stop torturing those poor creatures ..

Reactions: 22
Is she going to end up with the shits from that runny egg? I know some of you were on about vaccines for the chickens, so you can eat the eggs runny 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The way she says 'our girls' cringes me the duck out. Not for any reason other than we know shes desperate for a daughter😂😂😭😭 bleeping bint

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I actually think Alfie is a bit naughty for making all that mess. And why isnt she making the boys help her tidy up?!?! They are old enough now to know. My kids arent allowed to get out another toy before they put the toys they are playing with away. Why is she tidying up a 6 year olds mess.
I make my 4 & 2 year old tidy up before lunch, granted I have to redo most of it as it just gets chucked away basically lol but they still have to do it, just as they do at pre school. They sing the “tidy up time” song as their doing it 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.