Rebecca Lamb #39 Shes got that poorly disease - egocentricity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely not defending her but we used to keep ducks and chickens and when they are fresh laid they are clean. It’s only when they start to cool and been saying there a bit they start to get dirty. She needs to do something about that coop too because if the foxes don’t get them, the badgers will. I live in a suburban town and get badgers in the garden. And introducing the dogs to chickens?? Wtf planet is she on. Doesn’t matter what dog it is, the dog will kill them!

Reactions: 4
It’s even more cruel if those birds have came from somewhere where they had loads of freedom to roam. She needs to do something about that so called coop, it’s bloody cruel!

Reactions: 10
Don’t know if it’s just me, but if I kept chickens and swooned over them as much as she is ‘love my girls’ it’s more than just livestock, they are pets to her - would you continue to cook and eat chicken? I definitely wouldn’t.

Reactions: 16
Don’t know if it’s just me, but if I kept chickens and swooned over them as much as she is ‘love my girls’ it’s more than just livestock, they are pets to her - would you continue to cook and eat chicken? I definitely wouldn’t.
I’ve been thinking this, how can you keep chickens as pets and then continue to eat chicken 🤯

Reactions: 9
The size of that basket :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: don't most people just fill an old egg box?

And the to-do list - Number 1. Clean chickens. Had to get that in there didn't she! Top priority! And her sheep are as bad as she is... Someone's actually put "3. Eat healthy and drink water" Most people do that every day just to stay alive 🥴🥴
Obviously some of her sheep are as 'bright' as her, it concerns me they haven't written 'breathe' on their to do lists. If they need to write eat healthy and drink water, surely they need reminding to breathe. Her content is 80%regurgitating other people's posts, not sure why people put their to do lists on social media, sort of defeats the object of making a list to follow

It’s even more cruel if those birds have came from somewhere where they had loads of freedom to roam. She needs to do something about that so called coop, it’s bloody cruel!
To think like that takes empathy and compassion, Beggy is purely egocentric and selfish

Reactions: 4
She must have a sore neck from all the times she was looking over at herself in the video of her ‘working out’.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As iffffff she reposting people tagging her with template by Rebecca Lamb. No. Template by someone else on Instagram that Rebecca stole it from deleted her copyright and pretended it was her own. twit 😡
Why does this girl have no shame???

Reactions: 6
If that was me I wouldn’t be able to leave the chickens alone. I would have got them straight out in the run let them have a good run around and get familiar with everything (without the dogs around!) I wouldn’t even introduce the dogs to them until they were settled. And even then I would have hold of them or on a lead and he telling them to sit and leave etc and reward them with treats so they know that it what is expected of them. Isn’t that just common sense though?! I wouldn’t let them in the pen with them though it’s too risky. I couldn’t leave them stuck in that coop All day! For all we know she may have let them in their run but I think she would have documented this on stories if it was true so I think they’re just stuck in their ‘cute’ little coop 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Would like to say a huge well done to our Becky for changing out of her gym clothes today. New week new you, you go boss babe

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Would like to say a huge well done to our Becky for changing out of her gym clothes today. New week new you, you go boss babe
But is she going "full glam" or "wellies" today for her first full day as a "chicken mum" (as there is no in between) 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t see the point in keep tidying their room every 5 mins and all the Lego! Just let them play with it, it’s ok that they have toys on the floor now and again. It’s ok that their room doesn’t look insta perfect. Can always be put away later before bed 🙄

Reactions: 21
My thoughts exactly! Both boys are old enough to start helping... but also why tidy it away by 11am! They still have all day to play, it will all be back out in 10min...
Playtime is over. They'll be plugged into their tablets having 'quiet time' the rest of the day.

Rebecca this is one of the reasons people talk about you on tattle. Not your template and happily passing it off as your own. I’ve messaged the creator to let them know begface has done this!
How do you know who created it? Looks like a bog standard Canva template to me.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.