Rebecca Lamb #39 Shes got that poorly disease - egocentricity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldnt put it past her to plant that egg! I dont belive any of those chickens laid that! She is a liar and cares more about what things look like. I just hope once this fad with the chickens is over, none have been hurt and she rehomes them asap where they actually have space.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just out of curiosity why do u think she is dirty? I get annoying but I don’t see the dirty thing. X
1. Doesn’t wash her hair for 7-9 days at a time
2. Rarely has a shower/bath
3. Wears her slippers outside in the garden then walks it all into her house
4. Doesn’t change her bedding for months at a time
5. Wears muddy trainers on new office carpet with no socks on
6. Forever looks sweaty and grubby

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but I’m so amused at this tit show, I bet Steve is fuuuuuuuuming 🤣🤣🤣

also, he definitely went outside to get away from Begs, not to look at his car pmsl

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She can’t be arsed looking after them already she was like bleeping hell they’ve drank the water I have to fill it back up 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just out of curiosity why do u think she is dirty? I get annoying but I don’t see the dirty thing. X
She has greasy hair for days and days, she ‘works out’ then wears the same stinky clothes all day long without washing, she wears her manky slippers out in their garden and then treads them through the house. I could go on.

Reactions: 11
The fact she’s been incredibly quiet on insta is probably because she’s regretting getting the chickens and Steve has said “I told you not to get them” they’ve obviously had an argument.
She’s realised what a mistake she’s made and I bloody hope I’m wrong but I can’t see those poor birds lasting longer than two days.
Rebeggar if you read this you should be absolutely ashamed of yourself.
Those chickens are not cheap tat that you love buying on eBay they are living animals and you are suppose to care for them. Bringing them into your home with two dogs and a “coop” that I wouldn’t even put a rabbit into is absolutely disgusting. WHEN a fox gets to them, well that’s if your dogs don’t get them first then I hope you put your head down in shame and realise what a bleeping inconsiderate, useless areshole you really are. Those poor animals deserve a better life. Unfortunately tho their life will be short lived because your a dick and the only reason you got them was to try and up your Instagram following.
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
On a serious note why is she jizzing over some chickens thinking it’s amazeballs content I couldn’t think of anything worse than having to clean up tit and look after birds. Never mind pluck a stuck egg out of a chickens foof like someone mentioned on the last thread 🤢 (No offence to anyone with chickens)

that being said I feel so sad for them stuck in that little rabbit cage 💔

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
1. Doesn’t wash her hair for 7-9 days at a time
2. Rarely has a shower/bath
3. Wears her slippers outside in the garden then walks it all into her house
4. Doesn’t change her bedding for months at a time
5. Wears muddy trainers on new office carpet with no socks on
6. Forever looks sweaty and grubby
Ewwwwwwwwwww

Reactions: 3
Anyone remember when 1 of ptwm's dogs got 1 of the chickens and tallulah was heartbroken, I can see this happening to the boys

Reactions: 4
I honestly can’t stop thinking about those poor chickens. Surely this is classed as animal cruelty? Putting three of them in a tiny coop where they’re squished together. In an unsafe / nom fox proof area and coop. I just don’t understand how she can feel comfortable doing this to animals. It’s making me really sad!

I'm now assuming every time she's quiet that a chicken is dead 😩 how long will she grieve for though? It was about 3 hours for the dog lola and about half a day for her nan...

Reactions: 19
Oh dear. Who is going to be the one to tell Rebecca that foxes can get over 6 ft fences, never mind a 2 ft chicken wire 🤨
Does she not realise that not only can they jump -very high - but they dig...holes...big holes....

I'm now assuming every time she's quiet that a chicken is dead 😩 how long will she grieve for though? It was about 3 hours for the dog lola and about half a day for her nan...
I wonder if she’ll pose with a empty fish and chips box in memory of them too

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm just amazed that chickens have earlobes tbh 😂😂 never mind that the colour of them determines the colour of the egg?!
Embarrassed to admit this but I always thought you didn't get white eggs in the UK because we have different breeds of chickens to say America 🙈🙈🙈

God, I've always thought I'm quite intelligent but learning about chickens the last few days has taught me otherwise 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.