Rebecca Lamb #39 Shes got that poorly disease - egocentricity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Mable has come into season & is bleeding & she’s wearing one of Woodys nappies... thought Woody was toilet trained?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
How to make the dogs and chickens friends 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ honestly, begga has been watching too much Babe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel so sad for those chickens. The coop is tiny, also does she really think a fox won't be able to dig under that tiny bit of chicken wire? And yes it probably stressful trying to introduce dogs and chickens which is why you don't do it. Oscar probably hopped over that fence without a second thought when they arrived. So now the dogs are either going to be locked away constantly (as they always used to be until we said we never saw them) or the chickens shut in that shoebox. What a life for both!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
The best bit is still to come everyone Mabel is in season so in another week Oscar is going to be going ape tit to get to her I know I breed dogs ...so she’s got chickens to contend with and Oscar boy trying to hump the arse off Mabel whoose betting on Mabel being pregnant in a few weeks 😂😂 on a serious note does anyone know if Oscar is neutered poor Mabel she’s still only a baby 😩

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel so sad for those chickens. The coop is tiny, also does she really think a fox won't be able to dig under that tiny bit of chicken wire? And yes it probably stressful trying to introduce dogs and chickens which is why you don't do it. Oscar probably hopped over that fence without a second thought when they arrived. So now the dogs are either going to be locked away constantly (as they always used to be until we said we never saw them) or the chickens shut in that shoebox. What a life for both!
A fox won’t even need to bother digging under that fence, it’ll just jump straight over it, they can scale 6ft fences!

Reactions: 7
The best bit is still to come everyone Mabel is in season so in another week Oscar is going to be going ape tit to get to her I know I breed dogs ...so she’s got chickens to contend with and Oscar boy trying to hump the arse off Mabel whoose betting on Mabel being pregnant in a few weeks 😂😂 on a serious note does anyone know if Oscar is neutered poor Mabel she’s still only a baby 😩
Why haven’t they had both the dogs neutered/spayed? How old is Mabel?

Reactions: 3
That egg is suspicious **googles how long after bringing chickens home will they lay eggs**

I’m going to turn into a clucking expert at this rate 🐓 🥚
White egg!!
Screenshot_20200517-183450_Chrome.jpg

I never noticed the colour oc her chiiccckkkeeeens

Reactions: 3
Haha that chicken did not lay that egg! She probably got them from the farm shop or on the side of the road on their way home! (Where I live you can buy eggs and veg on the side of the road from local people in the village)

Reactions: 4
Haha that chicken did not lay that egg! She probably got them from the farm shop or on the side of the road on their way home! (Where I live you can buy eggs and veg on the side of the road from local people in the village)
I really hope 2SS put it there, if he did, it is hilarious!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The only thing producing eggs in chez Lamb is clearly.......
the dog.

aw, the girls first egg!!!!
139C4BFA-8ACF-416C-988D-968A863FCD4A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.