Rebecca Lamb #39 Shes got that poorly disease - egocentricity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you want to feed a chicken your scraps anyway? You know she will be to tight and when that chicken food runs out they will be getting fed corn beef hash!! Disease here she comes!!

Reactions: 4
Why would you want to feed a chicken your scraps anyway? You know she will be to tight and when that chicken food runs out they will be getting fed corn beef hash!! Disease here she comes!!

Reactions: 1
Rebecca is the type to feed a hen a piece of cooked chicken and laugh about it being a cannibal.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Approved for what?
Juvenile type two diabetes? Speeding up tooth decay?
what’s she approving it for?

FE58C3B3-7B34-400E-9DE1-6A9C72837641.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
'I miss travelling so much, i miss holidays'

Get a bleeping grip you absolute bell end!! She needs a firm reality check!

Reactions: 30
“I love travelling”. Says the girl that orders roast beef with Yorkshire’s when on holiday, and hasn’t even crossed the border to Scotland. Incredible.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
“I love travelling”. Says the girl that orders roast beef with Yorkshire’s when on holiday, and hasn’t even crossed the border to Scotland. Incredible.
A road trip through Scotland would be amazing content in future. Biased as I live here but some beautiful places.

Reactions: 14
So beggy the great traveller wants to go back to three European countries she’s already visited and ... Canada. Would you like to be more specific? Or just going to rock up to the travel agents and ask for two weeks all inclusive to Canada please.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A road trip through Scotland would be amazing content in future. Biased as I live here but some beautiful places.
A road trip off Scotland would be great content.
I for one would watch that but i dont think she would do Scotland justice 😂 i miss scotland as a whole and our families but could never ever imagine living there again 😬🙈

Reactions: 5
Scraps from their kitchen? The potions are minuscule as it is. How can they possibly leave any??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So in less than a week she's gone from "knowing nothing about chickens" to ordering and taking delivery of all the required equipment, assembling a coop (hutch) and a run. Painted washing up bowls and pots to make it super super cute for them. She's been out and about for their food. And has sourced 3 poor birds to arrive.

In the middle of a pandemic too. 😂

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
She even beat me on my I bet she will have then within 2 weeks, she made it a week. What a bleeping idiot. They will be dead within a week.

Reactions: 11
I really hope she isn't getting eggs and incubating them. No chicken deserves to be born into that tit hole.

Sick of her banging on about travelling as well. Going to Greece and Spain and lounging by the pool doesn't make you top traveller Beggsy. Any excuse to post bikini pics of herself though eh

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I cannot wait to see how this tit show turns out. I’ll have to be kept up to date on here though as I’m blocked from all her social media. Keep the screenshots coming guys! 🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.