Rebecca Lamb #38 If you copy my workout you must be crazy, I’ll remain a size 10 because I’m so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Woody is behind much to be honest. I’ve never known a 2 year old that can ‘draw’ a picture that wasn’t just scribbles everywhere really. I mean at 2 they’re only just learning how to hold a pen properly never mind draw. I don’t think in the grand scheme of things Woody is behind. His speech has improved recently too.

Reactions: 23
I don’t think Woody is behind much to be honest. I’ve never known a 2 year old that can ‘draw’ a picture that wasn’t just scribbles everywhere really. I mean at 2 they’re only just learning how to hold a pen properly never mind draw. I don’t think in the grand scheme of things Woody is behind. His speech has improved recently too.
I thought Woody was 3 in August? He seems very lethargic for a nearly 3 year old. Always sleeping.

Reactions: 12
I thought Woody was 3 in August? He seems very lethargic for a nearly 3 year old. Always sleeping.
Hes 3 in September. I agree he’s not very active for a typical 2 year old but he’s also not fed well or stimulated enough. Rebecca tidies their toys away every morning so I can’t imagine they have much to keep themselves entertained 🙁

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If woody went to nursery I think we would see a massive improvement. He would be nearly at the same level as alfie

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t know who’s got it worse, you lot who are near the twit herself or me who’s close to Mrs M & Mama Reid 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know she has no motherly instinct but them sheep do and if she keeps pissing about trying to get close to take videos one of them is going to run at her, god forbid run at one of the boys! bleeping idiot 😩

Reactions: 11
I don’t know why you’d allow your young kids to take a quad along a track where there is sheep roaming free?? And this idiot wants chickens.. Stop the world 🙄

Reactions: 9
I wonder what work the school are setting? My daughters school has a blog and they upload work everyday to do. She is in year 3 and on average spends about 4-5 hours per day, with breaks in between, working through it. There’s no way it could be done in an hour, I know everyone is different but agree that an hour a day is not enough, they will only end up behind when they go back.
Where I live teachers have advise maximum of 2 hours per day is enough. She doesn't even do that mind you

Reactions: 5
Honestly I've had a tit day today, I've been shouting at my kids, my 6 month old has been screaming all day, my 2 year old isn't happy unless she's doing exactly what the bbig ones are.... I've been a shouty mum today, I've not had 5 mins to piss.. I've spent the afternoon crying and feeling like a failure, just opened Instagram to see her smug bleeping face. I don't get a minute to have a wee without a child attached to me and she manages to twit about getting 'glammed up' and frying her hair.
Does she honestly think people enjoy seeing those bleeping fields.. I actually think she's really insensitive, us normal folk cannot go for walks more than once a day and many will not even have a garden and she is shoving her bleeping walks and fields in her followers faces 24/7.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
I live very near her old house. It was lovely, inside and out and looked onto the canal. Not a stalker by the way, I've lived round here for ages and used to go to the same school that Alfie first went to!

Reactions: 12
I’m no chicken expert but don’t they take a while to start laying eggs? The novelty will have worn off by then

Reactions: 7
Honestly I've had a tit day today, I've been shouting at my kids, my 6 month old has been screaming all day, my 2 year old isn't happy unless she's doing exactly what the bbig ones are.... I've been a shouty mum today, I've not had 5 mins to piss.. I've spent the afternoon crying and feeling like a failure, just opened Instagram to see her smug bleeping face. I don't get a minute to have a wee without a child attached to me and she manages to twit about getting 'glammed up' and frying her hair.
Does she honestly think people enjoy seeing those bleeping fields.. I actually think she's really insensitive, us normal folk cannot go for walks more than once a day and many will not even have a garden and she is shoving her bleeping walks and fields in her followers faces 24/7.
You've just gotta think, atleast you don't abandon your kids to duck about on tiktok, make yourself look like an absolute clown with crazy eyeshadow & pretend to be a boss babe in your office lol. I feel for you though we all have days like that sometimes! Atleast you tend to your kids needs, no matter how shouty you are on a bad day!

Reactions: 20
Why does she walk to the post box with her bloody camera around her neck. Can’t she do anything without needing to document it. Dick

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That girls thighs are bigger than mine and I’m a size 12, size 10 jeans wouldn’t go near me
I have big thighs like her and no way could i fit into size 10. I’m a 14 on the bottom and 12 on the top and not ashamed to say it!

Wish mine was sleepy lol. Mine is all over the place like a bull in a China shop!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
bleeping hell! Steve looks knackered and old!!!
probably because he’s working, and raising the boys himself, whilst also trying to fix up that place a bit. All while Rebs fucks around on her phone like a teenager. I feel sorry for him

Reactions: 11
Is that private land they roam about in ? Surely them shouldn’t be that close to sheep in lambing season 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Missed a couple of days, waited for the kids to be in bed so now it’s catch up time 😂

Reactions: 5
I’m no chicken expert but don’t they take a while to start laying eggs? The novelty will have worn off by then
Depends if you buy POL (point of lay) hens. They are sold at an age where they are just about ready for laying x

Reactions: 2
Oh god I think she's a right scruff bag 😂 tbf i don't get irritated by her half as much as I do Rebecca
I preferred her when she lived in the caravan with Bill she was more “normal” then 😂 Have you been to her shop? Haha

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.