Rebecca Lamb #38 If you copy my workout you must be crazy, I’ll remain a size 10 because I’m so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Thursday of NO acknowledgement of the NHS or clap for carers. Instead she spent the afternoon taking smug videos and pics of herself on her bleeping fields.
They treat Alfie like a baby still that's why he's got a bleeping baby cup. They don't drink out these cups at school rebecca, she's really doing him no good here. He is way way too babied.

I would LOVE to know what school mum's think of her

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Would love to see her teaching the boys about VE Day today. 8.30am and I’ve had tears in my eyes twice listening to the radio. Would also like her to acknowledge the Thursday clapping, just a quick post on a Thursday saying ‘don’t forget to clap’, a little recognition for NHS and carers - 1 story out of her 60 a day wouldn’t go a miss

Reactions: 10
School work with Alfie today apparently. Wonder if she has a clue it’s a bank holiday today and in fact VE Day! Why not do a little history lesson for the boys (and yourself!) about VE Day (you’re welcome bex for the idea!)
She definitely doesn’t know. She’s so far out of touch with reality she may as well be on another planet.

Reactions: 10
Banana and pineapple.... Is a combination only Rebecca Lamb could put together 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
There we have the reason Steve looks gaunt currently, he's using Beg's weights to train, he's lost a lot of muscle mass from not using heavier weights in the gym.

Reactions: 15
There we have the reason Steve looks gaunt currently, he's using Beg's weights to train, he's lost a lot of muscle mass from not using heavier weights in the gym.
Maybe he’s been keeping “Fit with Flash” !

• Haha
Anyone find the fit with flash ad just bizarre anyway, even from a marketing point of view. The likelihood someone has two bottles of any full flash product for days on end to be curling their biceps with is ridiculous. So if they don’t they’re expecting you to go out and buy them, which defeats the whole point as you’d just buy actual fitness equipment?

With that logic behind their campaign I’m not shocked they picked someone like smeggy eggy beggy to front it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyone find the fit with flash ad just bizarre anyway, even from a marketing point of view. The likelihood someone has two bottles of any full flash product for days on end to be curling their biceps with is ridiculous. So if they don’t they’re expecting you to go out and buy them, which defeats the whole point as you’d just buy actual fitness equipment?

With that logic behind their campaign I’m not shocked they picked someone like smeggy eggy beggy to front it.
It is absolutely ridiculous; it’s almost like Flash are taking the piss out of all the desperate “influencers” who’ll try and sell anything to make some money.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What’s she actually looking at when she looks at her biceps? What’s she expecting them to do? Jump up and start singing the cha cha slide?

• Haha

I thought the exact same thing! If I’m going to buy a bottle of flash I’m going to use it for when I’m cleaning not for when I do my daily exercise routine it just doesn’t make sense 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought the exact same thing! If I’m going to buy a bottle of flash I’m going to use it for when I’m cleaning not for when I do my daily exercise routine it just doesn’t make sense 🤔
Exactly. It’s such a counter productive campaign, have to say it was mentioned during our work zoom call last night and we were all equally baffled. Especially in the midst of a global pandemic, I don’t think many people have gallons of anything laying around to use as fitness equipment.

Reactions: 8
Is she trying to loose weight? Because she’s just going to gain weight because she’s only working her muscles? she needs to do some cardio, all she does is squats, semi sit ups and weights 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Is she trying to loose weight? Because she’s just going to gain weight because she’s only working her muscles? she needs to do some cardio, all she does is squats, semi sit ups and weights 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Yep, she already has big thighs they’re just going to keep getting bigger which you can tell she doesn’t want. She’s also not going to lose that tyre building up around her stomach unless she starts actually working up a sweat for more than ten minutes.

This isn't correct unfortunately, I weight train and my body composition is far from bulky. It's a myth that lifting weights makes you bulky. Yes adding in cardio will help her lean out quicker but you don't necessarily have to do cardio alongside lifting weights as that alone brings your heart rate up high enough and burns fat. You burn more calories lifting weights than you do with cardio as once you finish lifting weights you continue to burn at a higher rate. With cardio, once stopped that's it.

How she trains however isn't doing her any favours as she isn't using heavier enough weights and doesnt train effectively. A leg day for me leaves me dripping and can burn in excess of 700 calories in a hour.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This isn't correct unfortunately, I weight train and my body composition is far from bulky. It's a myth that lifting weights makes you bulky. Yes adding in cardio will help her lean out quicker but you don't necessarily have to do cardio alongside lifting weights as that alone brings your heart rate up high enough and burns fat. You burn more calories lifting weights than you do with cardio as once you finish lifting weights you continue to burn at a higher rate. With cardio, once stopped that's it.
Completely agree, but with her diet she’s hardly in a calorie deficit is she.. if she was eating a healthy diet then it would be working. She’s been doing these workouts for as long as I can remember yeah it’s not regular but there’s been no change to her body as in looking leaner and loosing body fat.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Completely agree, but with her diet she’s hardly in a calorie deficit is she.. if she was eating a healthy diet then it would be working. She’s been doing these workouts for as long as I can remember yeah it’s not regular but there’s been no change to her body as in looking leaner and loosing body fat.
She will be bulking if anything as she is very unlikely to be in a caloric deficit (she isn't) she doesn't lift heavy enough, doesn't work each muscle effectively and does the same thing on repeat therefore never challenging her body. She doesn't break a sweat and has too long a rest break (posts stories between sets) and goes and eats the entire contents of whatever tit she's cooked up that day.

Counter productive is what she is.

Reactions: 12
She will be bulking if anything as she is very unlikely to be in a caloric deficit (she isn't) she doesn't lift heavy enough, doesn't work each muscle effectively and does the same thing on repeat therefore never challenging her body. She doesn't break a sweat and has too long a rest break (posts stories between sets) and goes and eats the entire contents of whatever tit she's cooked up that day.

Counter productive is what she is.
You can tell she wants to loose weight but she’s so uneducated on it, if she actually did an HIIT workout instead of making her own strange moves up she would see the results, you can tell she’s so unhappy with herself with the way she flaunts the ‘body posatifateh’ 😂X

Reactions: 7
She dislikes her body more than most, I saw an old YT video last week where she constantly went on about how she was on a diet and she had big legs etc, she had to size up to a 12 on a jumpsuit and was mortified. She is struggling to do anything about it as she goes about it all wrong so uses body positivity to hide how she really feels (hides poorly)

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.