Rebecca lamb #37 The Tik Tok Tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It drives me MAD that she takes her dogs out on public land/pathways/highways whatever you wanna call it and they do not have a collar on let along a name tag. It’s a legal requirement for dogs walked on public land to have a name tag with contact info for the owner on.
But if you do that then the farmer knows who owns the dog that frightened it's sheep into early labour.

Reactions: 6
I actually feel slightly sorry for Steve. Hes not chosen to broadcast his life, his partner has and the amount of comments he has got on his facial features cant be nice to hear.

I think he just wants normal family life and is sick to death of social media controlling his and her life. Their whole day revolves around social media and he probably wakes up every day wondering wtf is going to be said about them next. 50k people watching his and his kids every move. He cant control what she puts up, cant tell her to give it up as it's part of their income. I do not envy their situation that's for sure.

As for rebecca I do think shes starting to get down and depressed and I think it will all come to a head soon. I kind of feel sorry for her too even though shes acting like a complete tit. I honestly think she is headed for a breakdown, her behaviour is worrying.
I assume they not getting married this year although details and level of exitement pre covid was lacking.
Has she mentioned wedding reschedule before or getting refund.

Reactions: 5
I assume they not getting married this year although details and level of exitement pre covid was lacking.

It’s very strange that the wedding has hardly been mentioned even before covid. You’d think that the wedding would have provided loads of content, but she’s hardly even mentioned it. Very weird.

Reactions: 26
It’s very strange that the wedding has hardly been mentioned even before covid. You’d think that the wedding would have provided loads of content, but she’s hardly even mentioned it. Very weird.
Probably because they can’t really afford it, I remember her saying not long before they announced it, that they won’t be getting married anytime soon (I’m guessing Steve wanted to hold off). I bet she’s stomped her feet to get her way but can’t afford the flashy wedding she really wants so that’s why she’s not making a fuss about it.

Reactions: 12
If he's that upset he can leave her cant he? Why wud you feel sorry for him, he's a creep?

Put your saggy tits away you scruffy looking chav.
She won't, you're wasting yr breath

Reactions: 6
If he's that upset he can leave her cant he? Why wud you feel sorry for him, he's a creep?

Ha ha, I know she won’t but I just had to say it to try and get it out of my system 😂

Reactions: 3
Probably because they can’t really afford it, I remember her saying not long before they announced it, that they won’t be getting married anytime soon (I’m guessing Steve wanted to hold off). I bet she’s stomped her feet to get her way but can’t afford the flashy wedding she really wants so that’s why she’s not making a fuss about it.
Waiting for everything to be gifted - simples!!

Reactions: 11
For what part of spreading chocolate spread on some bleeping pre made pasty requires the use of a £500 kitchen aid. There’s more to baking than dolloping cream cheese on a digestive biscuit begs.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Omg she makes me feel sick

Begging for a £500 kitchen aid you’ve not had a working oven for over a year or a slow cooker with a lid think you wanna get your priorities sorted love so you can actually cook your shepherds pie for your kids instead of microwaving it💀
Ready made pastry n microwaved oreos!! Why would she need one, she wunt know how to use the bloody thing either!!

I either think that she thought the wedding would be gifted or it was never really going to happen. The same with the house. They thought they would get everything, they haven't got it and are now stuck there.

Reactions: 17

Heres my thoughts on why he won't leave her.

Steaver told his ex who was his age, who he lived with for years that if she wanted marriage and kids to look elsewhere. I don't see why that would have miraculously changed 12 months later because he got with an 18 year old.

He clearly loves the boys but the more things that are noticed on this thread I wonder more and more if he ever wanted any of this 🤷‍♀️ I would say that the reason he won't leave her is because he worked at his dads company since he was 16 making a killing....... His job at his dads place is what paid for all the houses and luxuries over the years and if he ever tried to leave her she'd no doubt get the child support agency involved.

We've all seen how nasty and manipulative she can be...I'm not 100% sure how the CSA decides on what to divide... but I'm sure she'd lay it on thick to them that she needed the 400k house in order to be near Alfies school and maybe 2SS thinks that if he were to leave her the house would be automatically handed to her -plus probably a hefty amount of maintenance until the youngest child was 18 - and that would in a way be his dads money gone in a puff of smoke #gifted to a lazy greedy slob who he made the heinous error of spunking in without a condom....I cant believe im empathising with Steaver 🤦‍♀️but I would feel so upset if leaving my fiancee, even if i hated them, if it meant essentially handing over hundreds of thousands of pounds of my parents hard earned money, its certainly not something i'd go into lightly.

2SS would have done well to follow Jeremy Kyles advice....."should have put something on the end of it!!" :D

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Heres my thoughts on why he won't leave her.

Steaver told his ex who was his age, who he lived with for years that if she wanted marriage and kids to look elsewhere. I don't see why that would have miraculously changed 12 months later because he got with an 18 year old.

He clearly loves the boys but the more things that are noticed on this thread I wonder more and more if he ever wanted any of this 🤷‍♀️ I would say that the reason he won't leave her is because he worked at his dads company since he was 16 making a killing....... His job at his dads place is what paid for all the houses and luxuries over the years and if he ever tried to leave her she'd no doubt get the child support agency involved.

We've all seen how nasty and manipulative she can be...I'm not 100% sure how the CSA decides on what to divide... but I'm sure she'd lay it on thick to them that she needed the 400k house in order to be near Alfies school and maybe 2SS thinks that if he were to leave her the house would be automatically handed to her -plus probably a hefty amount of maintenance until the youngest child was 18 - and that would in a way be his dads money gone in a puff of smoke #gifted to a lazy greedy slob who he made the heinous error of spunking in without a condom....I cant believe im empathising with Steaver 🤦‍♀️but I would feel so upset if leaving my fiancee, even if i hated them, if it meant essentially handing over hundreds of thousands of pounds of my parents hard earned money, its certainly not something i'd go into lightly.

2SS would have done well to follow Jeremy Kyles advice....."should have put something on the end of it!!" :D
The csa calculation is based on income and she would be entitled to a percentage for each child. This amount is reduced if he has the children overnight or care is shared equally. They wouldn't be involved in the house at all

The csa calculation is based on income and she would be entitled to a percentage for each child. This amount is reduced if he has the children overnight or care is shared equally. They wouldn't be involved in the house at all
Oh really.....interesting!

How are shared assets divided when you're not married then?

I only thought this cos I was watching this morning once, it was when Danielle Lloyd and Jamie O'Haras divorce was rumbling on and they'd got into a spat on twitter where he said he was paying out thousands in child support and having to pay the entire mortgage on the former marital home where she was still living but had moved her new fella in.

She said in her defence that she was still living in the house and he was paying the mortgage but "that was what the CSA decided" so i just assumed that was taken into account

Reactions: 1
Oh really.....interesting!

How are shared assets divided when you're not married then?

I only thought this cos I was watching this morning once, it was when Danielle Lloyd and Jamie O'Haras divorce was rumbling on and they'd got into a spat on twitter where he said he was paying out thousands in child support and having to pay the entire mortgage on the former marital home where she was still living but had moved her new fella in.

She said in her defence that she was still living in the house and he was paying the mortgage but "that was what the CSA decided" so i just assumed that was taken into account
The csa is now know as the CMS and you need to pay them to collect the money if you can't sort it out between you they take a fee from both parties for every payment made, you also need to pay a once off fee for them to take action. If she is on the mortgage then she'll be entitled to the same share as him. They would need to seek legal advice if they couldn't agree amicably. I assume Danielle Lloyd situation is related to lawyer input. I'm in Scotland though so could be different in England. The CMS are useless as were the CSA my ex owes over £6,000 in maintenance and makes £4,000 a month.

Reactions: 4
#1 It's a Kitchenaid Beckeh, it's not a slow cooker, you can't throw tit in and set it on high for hours. Move the begging on to something else lass.
#2 Scruffy as always, put your pendulums away, since you like pulling your pants up to your tits, just tuck them right in.
#3 Why does Beaver remind of a male ballet dancer? Everytime we see his tiny little legs in those tight track suit pants, I imagine nutcracker ballet.
#4 Who in their right mind thinks it's a great idea to exercise using cleaning products, those Flash bottles weigh nothing?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.