Rebecca lamb #37 The Tik Tok Tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is she please? She looks a very young mum. Sorry I'm new to the thread. I've never come across on her Instagram but always see this thread trending on here so checked her Instagram profile.

Reactions: 2
How old is she please? She looks a very young mum. Sorry I'm new to the thread. I've never come across on her Instagram but always see this thread trending on here so checked her Instagram profile.
I think 26?

Reactions: 2
I'm from from between Keighley and Bingley and I cringe when I hear her talk lmao I hope i don't sound as common as that 🤭🤣 ya know what they say though.. you can take the girl outa Keighley.. 😂
Haha I was gonna try and incorporate that into a thread title but nothing rhymes with Keighley 🤣 Also thought about K-town as its much easier to rhyme but I have a total mind block 🙈 Anyone got any ideas?

Reactions: 1
Thread title
Rebecca Lamb #38 desperate to be relatable, diet is debatable, thinks her life is sensational

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Thread suggestion number 3 from me 🙈 “Rebecca Lamb #38 My hairs so frazzled but my foods barely cooked, if you like yummeh grey slop buy my new cook book”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Haha I was gonna try and incorporate that into a thread title but nothing rhymes with Keighley 🤣 Also thought about K-town as its much easier to rhyme but I have a total mind block 🙈 Anyone got any ideas?
Can you spell it how she’d say it? Keighlehhhh you can rhyme it with reaaaalleh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good morning everywunnnn happeh Wednesday! I’ve got some super exciting news for you all, some news that’s super exiting. We’re getting some chickens because I don’t know if you’ve seen one of the 50,000 videos I’ve posted of the view of my (Steve’s) house but we have so much loveleh space outside our (Steve’s) house so we’re going to get some chickens because we just have the space for them and chickens need space and we have space. I’m so excited I just love chickens! I’ve failed miserably bringing up my children and dogs so I’m just super excited for this third chance because everywunnn deserves a third chance. So yeah I’m just super excited because I love chickens! I love chicken stroganoff, chicken nuggets, chicken curreh done in the slow cooker for 3 days, chicken and bitato roasts dinners. I just love chickens. I’ve done my research and I just know they’ll love my banana bread and chocolate twists for breakfast! (I’ve made a highlight for you twats that want to copy me)

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.