Rebecca lamb #37 The Tik Tok Tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she needs a KitchenAid so badly why doesn’t she get Steve to sell his £1000 watch and buy her one

Reactions: 20
Swear to duck why does she NEEEEED an expensive kitchen aid? She barely bleeping bakes, chucking soft cheese on top of biscuits isn't baking beggeh!!!

If she needs one that badly why doesn't she buy a cheaper version? I've got a VonShef one and it's fab and a fraction of the cost. Oh no of course, beggy only wants the best and wants it for free

Reactions: 21
She really really really doesn’t have the body/chest to be wandering around without a bra on. She’s got the boobs of a woman who’s has 2 kids. They need support. It’s not sexy to have those things flapping around down by your navel and it’s just cheap and trampy as duck. She’s such a tart. Put your breasts away and get a bit of self respect.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Just noticed two people have used her tiktok voice over thing, stroking her ego I’m sure

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Rebecca sham 🤢
I noticed that Steves sister never likes any of Rebeggars facebook photos yet always 'loves' the ones his ex girlfriend puts up🤣 soz to refer back to her but think that says it all! I dont think their family like rebeggar at all!
His ex seems like a classy girl too. Unlike this mess. I know some people don't like it but I did have a little nose and it's true, she's the polar opposite to Beggy. They look really happy and in love with their little family, can't say the same for those pair. Good on her. She must hear things about the antics of beggy and steaver and be so thankful she didn't end up with Steve 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh god now she's trying to latch onto someone else with loads more followers than her. EMBARRASSING. BEGGY.

I give it a week before she's doing the same hairstyles 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If she needs a KitchenAid so badly why doesn’t she get Steve to sell his £1000 watch and buy her one
I'm sick of these bloody spongers. Lazy ass begging scroungers. Sorry I mean vloggers. Buy the bloody kitchen aid if you would love one that's what everyone else does who works for their money, if you can't afford it, save up! She thinks the bloody world owes her a living

Reactions: 22
Beggy had her peer review yesterday when she wasn't included in the instamum quiz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just noticed two people have used her tiktok voice over thing, stroking her ego I’m sure
8E5791BE-B9E7-4790-8491-652D945FCCEC.jpeg

I mean her dream to get it trending by having 2people with minimal followers isn’t great Rebs. Maybe she needs to have a word with the Russians.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On her latest grid post those leggings look like they are literally cutting off the blood supply to her legs at the bottom. In all honesty it looks painful.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Poor little Woody is going to have a serious injury wearing those wellies they are way too big for him!

Reactions: 10
She commented she would love one for all her baking on the photo as well 🤦🏻‍♀️ Trying to get their attention even more 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.