Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's their forever home that they'll only leave if the boys get older or if they decide to move to Spain.
I can see her going on a girls holiday, finding a wealthy older bloke and staying there. I couldn’t see Steve moving permanently that far from his family. As much as I can't stand either of them, I get the impression his family are close and I get the feeling Beggy clings to strangers on the internet because her own family isn't that close, so she needs someone to praise her.

Reactions: 10
I started to watch the morning routine in lockdown vlog but gave up! Why do these people set their cameras up to film themselves in bed 🤔 When she appeared in the ‘size 10’ pyjamas that she’s squeezed her ass and legs into I had to switch off because I didn’t want to see the flappy camel toe when she turned round. Self centred, pathetic and a narcissist is our Rebecceh 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
How can she be comfortable going to sleep with those pjama bottoms on. Bloody hell beggy let the camel toe breathe a little

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bunch of nasty trolls on here.. continuing to buy her followers for her so she looks more popular than she is...
Nasty bastards also coming on here to write about their safety concerns for her children.

U absolute bastards

😂 If I came on here and saw all this stuff written about me I would be bleeping mortified and do what I could to rectify what I'd done wrong. SURELY any idiot knows not to give kids a lolly when running around let alone on a bleeping trampoline next to A STONE WALL

I do feel for her cos it really can't be nice for anyone to see negative things written about them, but one, she doesn't have to read her and two surely by this point you must have to have a word with yourself ?

Also people aren't trolls just because they have a different opinion to you, Rebecca and lots of other self obsessed influencers would do well to remember that.
And while I'm on the topic, Rebecca using Caroline flacks tragic death to relate to her own life (?) Yes we can all be kind and should all be kind to eachother, but having a difference of opinion and not liking someone is not not being kind... We can't all like everybody otherwise noone would be human?! I really hate this influencer thing of be kind and nice to everyone.... Or maybe I'm just horrible 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s not her buying followers. Some nasty troll did it! They must be up to it again. As if she would ever do something like that! She’s so real and down to earth.

It’s not even a nice mum bun
What’s the bloody difference between a ‘mum’ bun and a bun. I thought mum buns were the ones you throw up without even looking because you just need to be quick and get your hair out of your face!!! Not all these influencers faffing around with their hair and calling them mum buns 🙄

Reactions: 20
Rebecca....why do you keep saying “let’s do this”? You’re at home with your family, you’ve got duck all to do except feed your kids unlimited amounts of sugary tit, make “tap to” stories and TikToks and cook slow cooker meals and banana bread for your fan girls! Anyone would think you were heading off to the front line. When you go out and risk your own health in order to help others then you earn the right to say something like this. Going to Aldi for the weekly shop does not a hero make 🤬

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I found an old vlog from last year, the one where her mum comes to stay so they can go out. Jeez she's a rough bird 😂 she started ranting when she got out of the car and the film was swiftly cut off, would have loved to have heard the rest of it 🤭 I almost feel sorry for her being dragged up by big bad Bev.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just about 2 mins into the morning routine video. The bit where she opens the doors to the garden. Only the camera is already outside. So she went out there, kept the dogs inside, set the camera up then went back in shut the doors and did it all over again. Ain’t nobody got time for that!! The whole voiceover vlog thing is so odd..
Don’t even go there with breakfast starters. Surely that’s not a thing. Stop trying to make it a thing!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Just about 2 mins into the morning routine video. The bit where she opens the doors to the garden. Only the camera is already outside. So she went out there, kept the dogs inside, set the camera up then went back in shut the doors and did it all over again. Ain’t nobody got time for that!! The whole voiceover vlog thing is so odd..
Don’t even go there with breakfast starters. Surely that’s not a thing. Stop trying to make it a thing!!!
It’s so bleeping fake it’s unreal!!!

Surely she could do breakfast at the time of the “starter” and if their still hungry a while later give them a bowl of whatever fruit they like aka 3 strawberries lol I also must be really strict my kids would never have an ice lolly at 10am 😂

Her house screams neglect. Imagine a social worker coming in and seeing half a sofa on a stone floor, a cooker that’s not been working for over a year, the kids sleeping on the floor whilst 2ss has a fancy new car and Reb has lip fillers
does anyone else find it odd the kids only have that small blue box of toys between them? I’m far from rich, in fact I’m a teen mum with very little money, but my one year old has a massive IKEA kallax full of toys

BB6CBA83-45D6-4014-B3C9-C503FF9B17DA.jpeg

Reactions: 31
It’s just a bleeping bun !!! Why does it have to be a ‘mum’ bun 🤢🤢🤢
Scraping my hair back on top of my head hasn’t changed since pre children 🙄

• Haha
What was she like? I'm intrigued
She had the ‘I’m better than everyone else’ attitude. Never once in trouble so I’m not sure why she keeps reiterating that she was ‘naughty’ at school. Just rude in general, which is why it baffles me that she started such a friendly 🙄 insta page. She was alwayyyysss beggy for the boys a couple of years older too, she had such a thing for someone who is Steve’s best mate (before her and Steve were together though)
🤭😏😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
She had the ‘I’m better than everyone else’ attitude. Never once in trouble so I’m not sure why she keeps reiterating that she was ‘naughty’ at school. Just rude in general, which is why it baffles me that she started such a friendly 🙄 insta page. She was alwayyyysss beggy for the boys a couple of years older too, she had such a thing for someone who is Steve’s best mate (before her and Steve were together though)
🤭😏😏
Oooooh interesting! Steaver must have had the bigger wallet? Or was his pal allergic to woman? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.