Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody Nora! 😳 Steve looks closer to a size 10 than she does in the trampoline lolly pic

The miniscule portions mean he's became a shadow of his former self 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else find it weird how she dresses the boys first then washes them down whist wearing their T-shirts
Do we know what day this was filmed? I watched it muted... It’s been boiling where I am all week and she had the boys in vests and Alfie even did joe wicks in a vest and tshirt!

Reactions: 1
I just watched the vlog, needed a bit of a laugh!! I am shocked though 😮.

1. Why oh why do your boys need a starter before their breakfast? If for any reason my boys did I would go for a small bowl of strawberries, raspberries, banana and apple!!

2. By 11am they have had carton of smoothie, chocolate pancakes, chocolate porridge/jam croissants, raisins and an ice lolly!!!!!! There are no words 😬

3. To make yourself feel productive you need make your bed, splash your face with cold water, dress in gym gear and put a full face of makeup on 🤣🤣🤣🤣

4. Jumping on a trampoline with a lolly ...... sorry Becky but that is a really, really tit idea. What is even worse is to film it and show it to your audience as if it is a normal and safe thing to do 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I always think that bowl with the handles that she uses because it's super cute looks like a pet food dish.
She just can't get anything quite right can she. Eating off yellow plates that make her slop look even worse, drinking out of a sundae glass, using the hob when the slow cooker would be better and vice versa.

Reactions: 7
So beggy has jumped from 50.7k to 51.1k followers.

But deffo not buying them are you hun. R u OK hun. 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
We should all chip in and gift Beggy a portion control plate. She makes her porridge in a small casserole dish, smoothie in a sundae glass and eats WAY bigger portions than what she should. At this point I’m waiting for her to pop her supper into a trough and eat out of that the sizes of portions she serves herself up. The amount she eats she would just be better getting a nosebag and keeping that on all day.

Reactions: 6
So beggy has jumped from 50.7k to 51.1k followers.

But deffo not buying them are you hun. R u OK hun. 🤥🤥🤥🤥
She must be looking out for all the accounts who post pics of sunsets seeing as she's craving a holiday soooooo bad....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just watched the vlog, needed a bit of a laugh!! I am shocked though 😮.

1. Why oh why do your boys need a starter before their breakfast? If for any reason my boys did I would go for a small bowl of strawberries, raspberries, banana and apple!!

2. By 11am they have had carton of smoothie, chocolate pancakes, chocolate porridge/jam croissants, raisins and an ice lolly!!!!!! There are no words 😬

3. To make yourself feel productive you need make your bed, splash your face with cold water, dress in gym gear and put a full face of makeup on 🤣🤣🤣🤣

4. Jumping on a trampoline with a lolly ...... sorry Becky but that is a really, really tit idea. What is even worse is to film it and show it to your audience as if it is a normal and safe thing to do 🤦🏼‍♀️
I don’t think anyone’s going to change her. It’s pretty clear her target audience or sheep are vulnerable people or ones who are let’s be honest are a bit dim if they can’t see through her bull... let’s hope her sheep aren’t so stupid they follow this example with the lolly.

The list of products I now refuse to buy is getting longer as if they are gifting this clown products I refuse to support them.

The boys have been wearing these lots...... sooooo I was mistaken when I saw them both in wellies in every other story?!

Yet more lies from this fraud

Reactions: 13
I never understand how anyone can get through a day without showering? Especially after a work out. Stinky cow 😂 When she was washing her face all i could think was, I bet she stinks 🤣
The whole setting up the camera to film yourself waking up and recording yourselves having a cuddle in bed 😩🤯😳

Oh and just to give you an idea of the chocking hazard on the trampoline. When I was a kid, I was walking home with my mum eating a malteaser I’ve cream. I tripped with it in my mouth and ending up sucking up one chunk of the lolly and nearly chocked to death!!! Luckily I was older than the boys and my mum had the initiative to help me. Can’t imagine begs knowing what to do!
Was funny tho 😂🤣

Reactions: 15
Was probably Steve’s ex’s body and she went through all his photos and super imposed her head onto them 😂😂 nah only joking. But on a serious note she does strike me as a bit of a bunny boiler 🐰it’s that glazed look in her eyes I never know If she’s possessed or has a touch of the village idiot about her. And I’m sure that’s why they’ve cut their sofa in half cause Steve shagged so many other chavs all over it Lol.
When I see Beggy, I always think there's a village somewhere missing its idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is still buying followers, these are slightly different to the ones she had last week, different numbers and letters in the names. Fake witch
It’s not her buying followers. Some nasty troll did it! They must be up to it again. As if she would ever do something like that! She’s so real and down to earth.

Mum bun again YAWN
It’s not even a nice mum bun

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.