Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her threads are moving so fast these days, she must be shitting herself faster than Stever beaver is after one of her HMP dingle meals.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I gasped when I saw little Woody jumping on the trampoline while holding a lolly stick

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Her latest video, her hair is disgusting. She didn’t have a shower at all, she done a workout then slapped on some makeup on her sweaty face 🤢🤢
6BD96334-B798-4B43-BC30-0966B74B45DD.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 24
This might be really pretty but she’s using a bread knife to cut up strawberries 🤦🏼‍♀️ Also she’s chopping off half of it... surely you don’t need to waste that much to get rid of the stalk?
6FEBF526-9EFF-4181-9FFB-A8DA22C032C9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I gasped when I saw little Woody jumping on the trampoline while holding a lolly stick
think you mean Alfie but same! I can’t stand seeing kids running round with lolly’s or toothbrushes or anything like that In their mouths one slip and straight to back of their throats. So bloody dangerous

Reactions: 3
This might be really pretty but she’s using a bread knife to cut up strawberries 🤦🏼‍♀️ Also she’s chopping off half of it... surely you don’t need to waste that much to get rid of the stalk? View attachment 117370
I just give my kids the strawberries whole and they eat them off the stalk?! I've no idea why Alfie needs each strawberry chopped into eight pieces. Might do him good to eat something with some green attached to it.

She wastes a third of an onion too.

Reactions: 19
Why does woody not have banana and chia seeds on his porridge? Or atleast some strawberries on it not a dollop of chocolate spread 🤦🏽‍♀️ Thats after his chocolate pancake and a smoothie filled with sugar.. she goes on about her smoothies so much why cant she make the boys homemade smoothies? Much healthier than the shop bought ones

Reactions: 19
Would you like a round of applause for washing something Begs
So the boys have been "living" in these shoes while they have been out in the paddling pool..... So for all of a few days then 🤦‍♀️ she makes it sound as if they have worn them everyday for a whole summer. At least give it a week before you try blagging a new set love.
I knew she would be on the beg...the company have sent more out to a few people that got gifted them last year, the new range with matching swim shorts 😂 I saw some people post about it 2 days ago then she posted this...clearly hoping to get in thei good books and get another freebie!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Beggy I have a few questions I need you to answer please.
1. Why do you struggle so much to explain things and put a proper sentence together?

2. Why are you eating porridge in a soup bowl?

3. Why are the boys mattresses still on the floor?

4. Why are the boys having an ice lolly in the morning?

5. Why is Alfie jumping on the trampoline with an lolly in his hand?

6. Why the f**k is the trampoline next to a brick wall? Are you f***ing stupid!!!!!!!

Reactions: 34
I know it's been said already but seriously, what kind of idiot gives a 2 year old a lolly on the swing and trampoline?! Let's not even begin to question why you are giving him an ice lolly at 10.30 (after chocolate pancakes and chocolate porridge) anyway. My mind.boggles.

Reactions: 17
Does anyone else find it weird how she dresses the boys first then washes them down whist wearing their T-shirts

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know it's been said already but seriously, what kind of idiot gives a 2 year old a lolly on the swing and trampoline?! Let's not even begin to question why you are giving him an ice lolly at 10.30 (after chocolate pancakes and chocolate porridge) anyway. My mind.boggles.
The kind of moron that puts the trampoline right next to a huge stone wall. Two seriously thick people right there.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.