Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I messaged her and said please leave the delivery spots for the vulnerable and shielding people. As if she wouldn’t know this though? Does she really spend so much time taking photos of herself she doesn’t watch the news or use her brain. Shock they’ve been deleted now 🙄
Me too! Not been blocked yet either.

Reactions: 3
Latest makeup tutorial...

yeah I knew her back in day!
Oh my word she is definitely the type of girl I’d have avoided like the plague on a night out. Always knew she was a chav but she screams chlamydia doesn’t she?;

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yes!! My sister-in-law who is in the shielding category 🤬
My daughter has a chronic lung condition following sepsis and is on the vulnerable list. She still can’t get a slot. Luckily her husband manages to get food to her and the kids (she can’t be with him because he’s working) so she hasn’t desperately needed a food delivery. This lazy 🐮 just can’t be arsed to go shopping when my daughter would love to go out 🤬

Reactions: 9
Flash obviously haven't researched her, she is the dumbass who sprayed febreeze onto the kitchen worktops to clean them down. Scraping bottom of the barrel paying her to do an AD
Exactly!! All I’ve ever seen her use is zoflora and then spray febreze - anyone mind that time she sprayed febreze in the bin then blew in the bin 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I started to watch the morning routine in lockdown vlog but gave up! Why do these people set their cameras up to film themselves in bed 🤔 When she appeared in the ‘size 10’ pyjamas that she’s squeezed her ass and legs into I had to switch off because I didn’t want to see the flappy camel toe when she turned round. Self centred, pathetic and a narcissist is our Rebecceh 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t seem to do a separate post so feel free to delete but I’m sure beggy used to be good friends with her back in the day - does anyone know Lucy’s instagram?
Or if she is still on their. I generally loved her content but haven’t found her in ages x
Is this the one who used to fill her fridge with M&S and married a footballer?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.