Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Won’t be buying anything by flash if they are paying that imbecile to advertise it!

Reactions: 16
Her head looks photoshopped on here 😂
Was probably Steve’s ex’s body and she went through all his photos and super imposed her head onto them 😂😂 nah only joking. But on a serious note she does strike me as a bit of a bunny boiler 🐰it’s that glazed look in her eyes I never know If she’s possessed or has a touch of the village idiot about her. And I’m sure that’s why they’ve cut their sofa in half cause Steve shagged so many other chavs all over it Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Won’t be buying anything by flash if they are paying that imbecile to advertise it!
There all at it!
Surprised hinch isn’t on it yet? 🤨
Imagine if they get the same campaign, begs will think she’s made it in life

Reactions: 5
The bleeping sugar breakfasts. No wonder Woody naps so early, he's sugar crashing.

Here's the sofa. Could have done with this shot on the last thread Beggy. 🙄😆

Screenshot_20200426_174147.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
bleeping flash with their Instagram influencer partnerships have the blood of the planet on their hands.

This further encourages the unnecessary buying of chemicals just to look good on the gram.

What the duck has bleach got to do with keeping fit?! Jumping on the bandwagon as another way to get money out of Mrs Grinch's minions.

Reactions: 24
Maybe Flash saw her and though jesus wept that house is like a Victorian slum, let's help the needy.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
OMG the new video 😷😷 first of all the size 10 pjs, with the big arse wobbling about whilst she walks about like John Wayne so her legs don’t rub together and show her true size , then there’s the work out with the gym gear on then makeup on the same sweaty face then the same clothes all day 😷 if she can wear those clothes all day after a work out she’s either not working out hard enough to break a sweat therefore pointless or she’s a woman 😷😷 Alfie on the trampoline with no net gave me the shivers, the footage in the garden playing with her and Steve and the boys she really is trying to portray this happy life in the country , but really we can all see straight through it . Bless. 😷

Reactions: 19
The more that’s mentioned about Alfie being on the spectrum the more you notice things, like her saying he would never eat a banana or spinach, on its own that wouldn’t indicate anything but put together with the other things that have been noticed then perhaps he’s not ‘fussy’ it could be to do with his undiagnosed autism? Because we all know he doesn’t eat any fruit or vegetables what so ever. ( hope this doesn’t offend anyone I’m literally just noticing more and more and wish she would get him the help he needs)
I mentioned it the other day too. You would think the school would have mentioned it

Reactions: 3
She’s never got shopping delivered before so why now?FFS
exactly! im pregnant and have been still going to the shops to do my shopping as it means i get out the house! they are both more than capable! also i cant see these stories have they since been deleted as shes realised what an idiot she is

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.