Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Girl next door

Beggy I have a few questions I need you to answer please.
1. Why do you struggle so much to explain things and put a proper sentence together?

2. Why are you eating porridge in a soup bowl?

3. Why are the boys mattresses still on the floor?

4. Why are the boys having an ice lolly in the morning?

5. Why is Alfie jumping on the trampoline with an lolly in his hand?

6. Why the f**k is the trampoline next to a brick wall? Are you f***ing stupid!!!!!!!

Reactions: 34

lilblinder

Don't care what anyone says she's had her children ten years to early, if she was 36 and got the big house and the kids, dogs and fiance I think she'd be far more ready for the life int Dales but this girl is bored !! She should of spent her twenties first on babestation then moved onto love island then gone onto itvbe for the reality follow up then posed with Megan Barton Hanson for some adult online content then abit of dancing on Ice etc etc (and I'm not for one second saying 19 is to young for first time motherhood generally of course just in her case she looks like she's going stir crazy pretending to be a middle aged domestic goddess when clearly she's after a lot more )

• Heart
  • Haha

Wtf2505

Chatty Member
Busy doing tiktoks, titties going flipflop, serving slow cooker runny slop, she thinks she is so hiphop.

• Haha

virgofalls

VIP Member
What the actual fuck are you doing woman!

Edit to add: nice to see it still appears the stain is there from the day the jumper was bought
The thing is with this. She's not a funny person, so whenever she does 'silly' stuff like this it comes across really forced and cringe.

Like, there's absolutely nothing wrong with having a laugh and making TikToks but you can literally see the desperation in her eyes, trying too hard to be hilarious.

Other people can get away with it because they are natural jokers who don't take themselves seriously.

virgofalls

VIP Member
Can't stop laughing at these influencers fannying on with a bottle of flash and a mop. Like get a fucking job mate.

• Haha
Properly cringing at "Steve" referring to her as "young lady" 🙈🙈 sounds like her dad 😂

Of course, she's actually wrote it, not a chance in hell that was 2SS!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Clarity456

VIP Member
Paha what an idiot, she clearly doesn't realise that the "southern states of America" and "South America" are completely different places 🤦🏼‍♀️ Alfie gas probably heard of South America from animal programs and things with the rainforest etc, more intelligent than his mum at 6, says a lot!
This 😂😩👏

Beggy next time u read here

Southern states of America = tenessee, louisiana, texas, rodeos, country music etc

SOUTH AMERICA = Mexico, Brazil, cuba, salsa music, the Amazon rainforest, Spanish speaking

😩😩😩😩 Give me strength

• Haha

Woodoo

Chatty Member
how the fuck do her sheep not see through her?! She uploaded that latest vomit inducing selfie for
no other reason than the fact she thinks she looks fantastic in it and wants adoring comments and likes. The caption literally means nothing... she’s such a prick, I can’t even with her.

And what’s the point of uploading a selfie about “we get so caught up in thinking we need a pretty face” when she has uploaded that picture quite literally because she thinks she has a pretty face.. fucking cock womble

• Heart
  • Haha

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
I’m blocked but am I reading correctly on here ..... she is inviting someone into her home during a pandemic to fix an appliance that has been broken for a year 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Haha

Calmasyoulike

Her head looks photoshopped on here 😂
Was probably Steve’s ex’s body and she went through all his photos and super imposed her head onto them 😂😂 nah only joking. But on a serious note she does strike me as a bit of a bunny boiler 🐰it’s that glazed look in her eyes I never know If she’s possessed or has a touch of the village idiot about her. And I’m sure that’s why they’ve cut their sofa in half cause Steve shagged so many other chavs all over it Lol.

• Haha

emma31190

What the actual fuck are you doing woman!

Edit to add: nice to see it still appears the stain is there from the day the jumper was bought
When the kids go back to school.....
"my mum works at a supermarket and helped feed the nation"

"my mum stuck a wine glass to her head while tapping a cheese grater"

She looks rough today doesn’t she
She hasn't declared a shower for a while 🤔 🚿

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
So that Elemis cream is £44! (my mum uses it, I’m too cheap for that crap! 😂) anyway I know she didn’t buy it but why does she make out like she she has this super expensive lifestyle... YOUR KIDS SLEEP ON THE FUCKING FLOOR! YOUR CAR IS AN OLD BANGER! YOU HAVE HALF A SOFA!!

disclaimer: nothing wrong with the last 2 but don’t act like you live a life of luxury 😂

The reason she loved the old house was because it fit in with her lifestyle! Gorgeous bathroom, gorgeous kitchen, don’t rip my head off but that was a CUTE house 😂😂
My child has a proper bed, proper fitting clothes, toys, a healthy balanced diet... I have a good job, my partner has a good job we live comfortably... but I have 12.99 dresses from h&m sitting in my online baskets for weeks because I’d rather buy my child new clothes or toys. I’m no cheapskate by any means but spending 44quid on something you wash off knocks me sick haha especially like you said if my kids were sleeping on the floor!

• Heart

Jerseymiss

Chatty Member
So all of the channel mum and ex channel mum vloggers had a quiz night last night.. and beggy wasn't invited. She's obvs a joke to them 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Woodoo

Chatty Member
Nobody loves Rebecca lamb as much as Rebecca Lamb loves Rebecca Lamb. Absolute embarrassment. Get in the bin you sad excuse for a human.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Maybe Flash saw her and though jesus wept that house is like a Victorian slum, let's help the needy.

• Haha

KfBr

VIP Member
Does this mean her roast bitatoes will actually be roasted and not blow dried now?!

• Haha