Rebecca Lamb #34 Bought her way to 50k, why Steve not realised his witch is cray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over the photo of her in her gym gear 🤦🏽‍♀️ She is embarrassing herself.... well I know she does that on the daily but jeezo she is kidding herself on BIG TIME.

Also kidding herself on she has gained 50k followers 🤷🏽‍♀️ She is an absolute car crash at the moment she has got progressively worse in the last few months, more and more narcissistic.

Reactions: 16
If you get your child a kitchen, you get them pots and food to go with it too otherwise it’s pointless. Proof really that she’s bought that on a whim and not as a Christmas gift.

Reactions: 17
She has the bleeping BRASS NECK to post a reshare of someone congratulating her on 50k! Well I messaged them whoever they are and I’ll message everyone who’s story she shares. bleep
A97EABE9-931C-48D6-8872-02912857CFDC.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Still in her work out clothes from this morning that she had on yesterday. BOGGIN’ 🤢 no wonder Steve doesn’t want another baby bet she stinks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I love how she’s posted the pic but cut half of herself out of it so you can’t see how big she really is. She’s also sucking herself in like her life depends on it 😂😂
I can’t cope with their faces he looks a big gif what the actual duck are they playing at 😂 I wonder does she have to beg him to pose for her staged photos or what. My husband would tell me to get a life putting that shite online

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I love how she’s posted the pic but cut half of herself out of it so you can’t see how big she really is. She’s also sucking herself in like her life depends on it 😂😂
Accurate portrayal of the fruit available in that household...

• Haha
Steve wondering wtf that is cos he’s only ever seen 4000 tinned versions of it

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Messaged her too I couldn’t stop myself she’s got right on my last nerve 😤
DC9C688C-EFA7-4826-A5E7-5BFEE473F36E.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Maybe the account that shared her 50k is a tattler seeing if she will finally acknowledge it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
At least Woody is cute 😍

Reactions: 11
Also, I'm not a parent so correct me if alot of people do this.

But as a child, neither me and my sister nor any other siblings that I knew got presents "to share." 🤨🤷🏻‍♀️ Rebecca has said many times in different gift idea vlogs "I got this for them that they can just share"

Is this actually a thing? 🤔 When or if I have kids I would never plan on getting them shared presents ever surely they would have separate personalities and interests especially with a 4 year age gap like woodeh and alfeh. Interested to hear from parents lol!
Big presents like a trampoline or something that they could both use I’d get to share, but most toys no I wouldn’t especially with such a big age gap

Reactions: 3
I reckon she got the kitchen second hand somewhere and doesnt want any stick for not just getting him a new kitchen that's why shes lied cos she thought if she said it was from Aldi this week she would get caught out. However its backfired cos shes been caught out anyway

Reactions: 7
Running low on food in my house waiting for a shop tomorrow and the only fruit or veg my sons had today is a kiwi. I feel really uncomfortable about it even though I know its a one off. How does she sleep at night ?!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.