Rebecca Lamb #34 Bought her way to 50k, why Steve not realised his witch is cray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she bought the kitchen at Christmas, we would have a video of it with her annoying pointy finger stroking it, an Instagram post, a YouTube video and a swipe up!

Reactions: 11
Oh God, please don't encourage her! I have (pet) chickens and I think I would lose my tit watching her with them. I guarantee she will have 0 knowledge about them. Probably one of those people who thinks they need a cockeral for a hen to lay eggs🤦‍♀️

But, chickens are actually such a joy to look after. Mine make me laugh because they have their own personalities. They're very clever too. All the kids that have visited me have loved stroking and holding the chickens. I think her boys would actually benefit from this, but not with her there. She is thick as tit.
I’ve had chickens since I was a young girl, it’s a family thing 😂 don’t worry she won’t get any, I’m sure Steve’s afraid of them or was it butterflies? and like everything begga does she starts and gives up after the first day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my lord she need to have a serious word with Alfie. Telling his brother to stop having fun?? Nah that’s not on. Instead of filming Rebecca, have a word with your 6 year old who thinks he rules the roost.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She sits on a throne of lies 🤣🤣🤣

My kids got a joint present of a toy kitchen off my brother last year for their 2nd and 4th birthdays... They both love it and have played with it loads but eldest is getting a bit past it now, and he’s 5 in August! I can’t believe that Alfie would be interested in a toy kitchen? We aren’t big into characters but is he not interested in anything a bit more grown up? What about Pokemon, Spider-Man, Batman, transformers? I know not all boys are in to these things but it’s like he’s 3 not 6/7!!

Bet woody makes a more nutritious meal in his toy kitchen than she does in a real kitchen!

Reactions: 16
Once again pulling the wool over the eyes of all her gullible sheep by leading them to believe they bought that kitchen at Christmas 🤔 We were subjected to her showing everyone exactly what she’d got those boys for Christmas and there’s no way she’d have not told us about the kitchen because it’s so super super cute 😂 They’ve bought that recently and won’t admit it because they’re frightened that they’ll be called out for buying non essential items. I can’t wait to see what the boys cook on it.....wooden green dinosaur pancakes, play doh pinwheels and I’m sure there’ll be banana bread in there somewhere too 😂 Probably all taste better than Mummy’s despite being fake 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know it's probably an edited picture but it makes me feel like tit. I am 10 stone 12,which I think is the same as rebecca? (still have the 12 pounds to loose) I have just lost 16 pounds in 4 weeks,I exercise everyday (a complete weights workout and added cardio) and am in a calorie deficit,I have toned legs and a toned bum and I still don't look like that! How does she apparently have such a flat tummy with eating all that junk and no exercise?! It will be really triggering for people with eating disorders(had bulimia since I was 14) I am working my arse off and still feel like a potato 😑
Not only is she massively editing her photos, she is breathing in so hard, hence why her shoulders are up by her ears and she's resembling a body building-esque pose. It's sad it is, but when you see the stills from videos when shes sat down or even stood side her, her stomach is far from flat. It's good angles in photos, all smoke and mirrors. Please don't compare your reality to someones photoshopping, I am sure you're just beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Also, I'm not a parent so correct me if alot of people do this.

But as a child, neither me and my sister nor any other siblings that I knew got presents "to share." 🤨🤷🏻‍♀️ Rebecca has said many times in different gift idea vlogs "I got this for them that they can just share"

Is this actually a thing? 🤔 When or if I have kids I would never plan on getting them shared presents ever surely they would have separate personalities and interests especially with a 4 year age gap like woodeh and alfeh. Interested to hear from parents lol!
We once got a computer but I’m talking way back in the day when it still have the huge backs 😂 so I can understand why but yeah we never shared anything else!

Reactions: 6
Right. I've had it. I'm sat currently on my exercise bike trying to lost weight after having my baby and putting on 4st. I eat so much healthier than she does. Exercise longer and she looks like that ??? She has certainly not given me "bodeh positiviteh" she's actually made me feel like tit. How can she advertise a diet like hers and convince people her body is like that ??? I'm gonna have to delete I think this has really made me feel tit 😓
It is frustrating, but try to think what damage her crap diet is doing to her body, it may not show in the way of being obese, but it will take its toll on her cholesterol, blood pressure, liver, diabetes etc. The girl is a complete liar and photoshops her pictures. Don't let her make you feel bad about yourself, you are being true to yourself and that is all that matters. Big hug x

Reactions: 7
I actually feel so sorry for Woody. I remember once ages ago he was sick all over himself in the car, not surprised given how much hes stuck in the car seat on long journeys. I will never forget how she acted about it on her insta stories. She was so pissed off about it like it was such a nuisance and she didnt bring him any spare clothes so ended up buying a cheap pack of baby grows from somewhere and stuck him in that in the pram to go shopping, he was a toddler at the time! Couldn't even buy him a jumper and trousers! If my little one (the same age) was sick over themselves I would be scooping them up cleaning them up and making sure they were okay. I would feel terrible for them. Not posting about how much of a convenience it is online and sticking them in a giant babygrow with feet so they cant even toddle about and stuck in the pram! Now he cant even bang on the kitchen without them lot moaning. Cant he just explore and learn for once you bellends! If you dont like young kids then stop at Woody!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
She’s so lazy. Chatting about the paddling pool that’s been eaten by mice and she says she just tossed it in the shed - presumably last summer- and just left it there, didn’t bother to go back to fold it away properly. She just screams of being a lazy cow.
The amount she claims Beaver Stever is out in the garden 'doing jobs' too you think he'd have walked into the shed and saw it needed putting away? No because he's too busy out taking cash in hand work

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She didn't buy that at Christmas, she bought it in Aldi when she went shopping. She just doesn't want to say it and didn't show it before, because she knows she will catch flack for spending unnecessary money.

Do those kids even know that is a kitchen and what is supposed to happen in there? Hope she bought them some chewna eggy toys to play with too. :rolleyes:

Woody seems to think it's a drum set.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve just watched her YouTube food haul... now I have a fussy child... but I buy so much more fresh fruit and veg. She has got better with age she’s 6 now but for about 2 years she was a struggle... but we buy apples, pears, sweetclems, bananas, strawberries, cucumber, lettuce, peppers, broccoli, peas, Sweetcorn etc. If you don’t buy it of course they won’t eat it. I always make sure she has fruit before any other snack, and she has 2 veggies with her dinner. I just don’t understand rebeccas logic?

Reactions: 5
I bought my daughter a kitchen for Christmas from Aldi and that design wasn’t there then.. 🤨
If you google it, it comes up it’s the design from 2018..
something doesn’t add up 👀
U know your right! I just commented above that i bought it last year and i didnt! I got it 2018! I bet shes bought it off a facebook marketplace recently

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Please don’t feel rubbish ❤ I was the same I gained 3 stone during my second pregnancy but honestly I lived by 9 months up and 9 months down for the weight and right enough after about 6 months of excercise and good eating but not depriving myself the weight came off. Honestly I bet you look great please don’t be hard on yourself you’ve just created a life be gentle on yourself.
Bless you thankyou, this is my fourth and my body is just like a sagging sack of spuds by this point 😂😂 M breastfeeding too so hungry all the time, just frustrating when you're genuinely trying and someone like her who lives on tit and sugar is still no bigger than a size 10(?😉)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.