Rebecca Lamb #34 Bought her way to 50k, why Steve not realised his witch is cray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only is she massively editing her photos, she is breathing in so hard, hence why her shoulders are up by her ears and she's resembling a body building-esque pose. It's sad it is, but when you see the stills from videos when shes sat down or even stood side her, her stomach is far from flat. It's good angles in photos, all smoke and mirrors. Please don't compare your reality to someones photoshopping, I am sure you're just beautiful.
I know, she is all false isnt she.I just dont think she realise the impact she could have on the woman who don't read here and the the impressionable young girls who follow her. Thanks for being so kind 🥰 x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If you get your child a kitchen, you get them pots and food to go with it too otherwise it’s pointless. Proof really that she’s bought that on a whim and not as a Christmas gift.
Look she got them an IKEA plant to go with it. What more do you want from her? 🤣

Running low on food in my house waiting for a shop tomorrow and the only fruit or veg my sons had today is a kiwi. I feel really uncomfortable about it even though I know its a one off. How does she sleep at night ?!
On dirty pillowcases and a fucked up bed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I would feel for her if she was an insecure girl who genuinely had packed on the pounds and edited photos of herself because she felt self conscious when she looks at pictures of her and the boys. My best friend is a 14 and hates posting some photos as she thinks she looks awful, so I would respect that.

But this is a girl who’s thrives off putting others down, she was a high school bully as we well know and thinks all that matters is having a banging bod, as if that gets her somewhere in life. She’s lost that but rather than be true to herself she’ll edit and deceive her way into faking it, ensuring she still flaunts it as much as possible. She’s not self conscious, she bleeping loves herself. This woman doesn’t live for positivitehh she lives for making other women feel tit.

Reactions: 22
Did she really say that the boys get their cooking skills from her, on her recent post. I hope she’s joking

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I would feel for her if she was an insecure girl who genuinely had packed on the pounds and edited photos of herself because she felt self conscious when she looks at pictures of her and the boys. My best friend is a 14 and hates posting some photos as she thinks she looks awful, so I would respect that.

But this is a girl who’s thrives off putting others down, she was a high school bully as we well know and thinks all that matters is having a banging bod, as if that gets her somewhere in life. She’s lost that but rather than be true to herself she’ll edit and deceive her way into faking it, ensuring she still flaunts it as much as possible. She’s not self conscious, she bleeping loves herself. This woman doesn’t live for positivitehh she lives for making other women feel tit.
She’s the type to set that photo as her background on her phone as she probably thinks she looks so amazing and can’t stop looking at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, I'm not a parent so correct me if alot of people do this.

But as a child, neither me and my sister nor any other siblings that I knew got presents "to share." 🤨🤷🏻‍♀️ Rebecca has said many times in different gift idea vlogs "I got this for them that they can just share"

Is this actually a thing? 🤔 When or if I have kids I would never plan on getting them shared presents ever surely they would have separate personalities and interests especially with a 4 year age gap like woodeh and alfeh. Interested to hear from parents lol!
We did but only stuff like a tv because we shared a room. If my parents thought we would both like something they would have brought two so we got one each.

Reactions: 2
Don’t really understand why she “proud of it” 1) you should be ashamed IF your child got a present for Christmas and you’ve still not been arsed to put it up mid April. 2) it’s flat pack everyone can build it it’s not like she’s carved it out of wood and spent hours making it and painting it 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@admin please remove my post

Thank you. God I left my snooping Instagram name on the picture 🤦🏼‍♀️ Sweating cobs here, don’t want to get blocked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Haha I messaged this person saying the same thing 🤣 people WILL start realising that she is a massive fraud.
The person called me a troll then blocked me 😂and head herself blocked me too eventually. Im actually in disbelief at the shamelessness that girl has, how can she post that when she knows she’s bleeping bought followers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Running low on food in my house waiting for a shop tomorrow and the only fruit or veg my sons had today is a kiwi. I feel really uncomfortable about it even though I know its a one off. How does she sleep at night ?!

This! 🙌
I feel awful if we have a pizza and chips kinda tea and give my son extra fruit those days otherwise I feel bad for him!

Reactions: 5
And the stupid twit hit 50.4 the other day! Where was her post then? She was too busy trying to panic delete a lot of them because we caught her out!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.