Rebecca Lamb #34 Bought her way to 50k, why Steve not realised his witch is cray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is she on now, oreos melted in warm milk with custard, you are grim Rebecca, absolutely grim.
It’s actually a thing I just googled it but surely it would be all pasty and bitty? I’d rather have the Oreos as they are 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s actually a thing I just googled it but surely it would be all pasty and bitty? I’d rather have the Oreos as they are 🤣
My son would think I'd lost the plot if I served that to him. He loves oreos and had 2 earlier but on their own. That looks rank!

Reactions: 9
Right that’s it. I’m officially done. Custard is the devil and she’s put it on Oreos and milk 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 vile. Another nice healthy treat tonight 🙌🏼 No wonder they won’t bleeping eat fruit!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Before she writes this cook book, I think she needs to understand that melting things in a microwave isn't making a cake. How is she actually calling that a cake. A cake?! Seriously? A cake?! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Where my husbands from they call high school "grammar school" but no exams needed to be sat.

Reactions: 4
I've not been here for the day can someone update me? When did she say a troll bought her followers?

Is 11 plus an English thing? Never heard of it 🤣
In England you can apply to go to a grammar school instead of a normal comprehensive... the kids who go to grammar schools are viewed to be smarter and more academically able as they have to pass an exam called the 11 plus to get in!

Where my husbands from they call high school "grammar school" but no exams needed to be sat.
So she went to a school which has the word grammar in its title, but isnt a grammar school in the true sense of the word and didnt have to pass any exams to get in there??? Why's she begging it on her instagram story then "when i went to grammar school" Just say when I went to high school you div :rolleyes:😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her insides will be bleeping rotten, where does she get these ‘recipes’ from 🤮🤮

Reactions: 11
Her kids eat more sugar a day than I do and I’m in my 20’s

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A troll bought my followers...

excuse me for a moment

🤕🤒 achoo cough, achoo 🤧🤒

...cough sorry I’m allergic to bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She might have gone to a 'grammar school' but all she left with was a lost virginity and a whole lot of d's under her belt, and im not talking about just the grades ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.