Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Start reporting the bot accounts, hopefully Instagram will catch on to what she’s up to. Sly cow

Reactions: 10
Seriously now she’s fucked herself! 😂😂

if she does the big old ‘Woop I’ve got 50k followers’ she’s going to get called out by so many people on here and it will bring attention to the fake profiles she’s been buying

if she deletes them all, she’s going to be there for hours & she will have about 20k left by then end of it... and how do you explain that?

and if she says she’s been hacked and they’ve bought fake followers.... well hopefully the sheep won’t be as stupid to believe that! ..... she shouldn’t of reposted that recipe pic if she’s going to go for this option 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘Steve, come here and take a pic with me and pretend like we’re really happy even though I’ve spent all morning deleting fake accounts cos I’ve been caught out and I’ve been crying but we’re super happy and so cute so let’s take a pic’

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I will create multiple accounts and post comments tagging her in other instagrammers comments calling her out so she can’t delete the comments ✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She would NEVER tell him she’s been buying fake followers 😂 I reckon he’s oblivious to all this!

Reactions: 14
A photo of her with her gormless husband-to-be to distract us from the tit show! Meanwhile behind the scenes she’s tearing her hair out, sobbing and wondering how she’s been found out. One shopping haul you can’t vlog about love 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I will create multiple accounts and post comments tagging her in other instagrammers comments calling her out so she can’t delete the comments ✌🏼
I’m coming to the end of my sanity been in lock down so I’m all for this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow she’s a busy bee I’ve been blocked, I don’t follow her just watch her stories. I’m not a massive user of Instagram as I don’t post or have followers so my account probably looks a bit dodgy but I do follow a fair few accounts for inspo- mainly swimmers with a few fashion, makeup foodie bits thrown in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If Steve is nearly 40 (is that right?) don’t you think he’s going to get bored of her silly immaturity? Why would you want to be with a 26 year old who’s obsessed with instagram and what people are saying online?

She’s completely out of touch with reality at this point and those boys are suffering because of it.

Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20200414-085239_Instagram.jpg

My fake account, that is already blocked by Beggy or I would've tagged her as well. Posted on Channel Mum's page...and I sent a message to an account that was posting about Fopperbollocks selling gifted items that she promised to charity the other day, hopefully they post about it as well!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just parking my arse here to see what happens with Rebecca's insta followers, because she's been buying insta followers so she can have more insta followers so I just want to see what happens 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Omg when you think she can’t possibly get any more cringe, you’ve gotta hand it to her, this girl always pulls it out of the bag, how does she manage to get worse with each passing day 🤣 she never realises what an absolute embarrassment she is.
I though channel mum we’re getting rid of her over her Coronavirus rant?? They are so disappointing. She is repeatedly reported to them over her shocking actions and yet they don’t seem to care, time and time again. Why on earth would they want her to represent them?!! Channel mum is an absolute joke!

Reactions: 22
Rebecca Lamb #34
Buying followers to get to 50k,
Tattle making sure she won't get her way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Does anyone have screenshots of the change in followers over such a short period of time, maybe they can be sent to channel mum

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.