Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's at 50.2K. I clicked on her followers and kept scrolling and scrolling and they're all fake accounts with sunrises as profile pictures. What a sad little girl.
She is embarrassing. Surely she knows people will notice this?

Reactions: 12
Absolutely pathetic. Genuinely embarrassed for her. When she reads here she’ll no doubt panic her she’s might read here too and realise what she’s been at. We all aren’t as thick as you beggy!

Reactions: 10
I kind of feel a little sad for the girl. If this pandemic has taught me anything, it’s that material things don’t matter. Whether that be a nice car sitting on your driveway, expensive clothes or in her case Instagram followers. It’s all so mundane and what’s really important is the health and happiness of your family. It has taught me to slow down and enjoy the little things, like my child picking me a flower or my partner making me a cup of tea. I just think abit of perspective is needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I just had a scroll through not even typing anything in and EVERY name is a foreign name, loads of creepy looking foreign men. Then realised I kept seeing the same names, if you type in Olga or Elena there are literally hundreds of accounts with the sky profile pic. She has lost the plot

Same with Tamara & Diana. How many has she actually bought this is mad!!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I just had a scroll through not even typing anything in and EVERY name is a foreign name, loads of creepy looking foreign men. Then realised I kept seeing the same names, if you type in Olga or Elena there are literally hundreds of accounts with the sky profile pic. She has lost the plot

Same with Tamara & Diana. How many has she actually bought this is mad!!

She's gone up 800 at least since half 12 (sad I know but night feeds 😴) and we all know how long it usually takes for her following to go up on here and on YT.

Just like you said the first page as you start scrolling and keep going, not one genuine account. Surely she cannot think people are this stupid not to realise.

Honestly cannot wait to see what tit and embarrassment she does to celebrate

Reactions: 13
52 irinas and I scrolled maybe 300 down from the top and I couldn't find a legit person /account in there at all 😲

Reactions: 13
I am from a country where Karina is s common name and only met one all my life. So it’s amazing that Becky managed to bag 57 on her “followers” list 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Right guys. If she puts a grid post about 50k we ALL have to comment!!!! Although I don’t think she’d dare because she’ll obviously read here first!

Reactions: 21
I am cringing that is so embarrassing 'with everything that's going on' she could be spending this money on donating to all these great causes right now and shes buying fake followers! So many influencers are doing lovely things to raise money and sharing pages for donations and shes buying followers!! I used to just come on here every now and then for a laugh and never actually disliked the girl but sorry she has no morals. She is thick as tit, copies everyone else's content, lies to thousands of people on a daily basis and now this. Its bleeping embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 22
50k is still a embarrassing amount for a long term ‘ influencer’ LJC is nearly on 250k! Rebecca had to buy her way to 50k! Thats so embarrassing. Imagine being that sad at a time like this that your only worry is how many followers you have. Most of us are worried if family members are gojng to die or whether we will have enough money to feed our kids 🤦🏽‍♀️ Sad sad little girl

Reactions: 24
How much do followers cost? So 1000 followers... are we talking pennies, pounds, hundreds? Does anyone know?

Reactions: 7
Beckeh I think most people have been bulk buying bog roll and pasta ..not followers on Instagram during the pandemic. Actually mortified for the girl 😳😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 33
And didnt she put a poll up a while ago something about buying followers and subscribers saying what is up with that? My god she is fucked in the head

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.