Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she just do a food shop last week that was supposed to last 2 weeks. I mean it wouldn’t have lasted 5 days in my house but she assured us all that she wouldn’t be going back out for a few weeks 🤥
Let’s see what shyte she comes home with this week!!
I need a few things but I’m not going until I absolutely NEED to! She’s just a twit 🙄

Reactions: 9
Shes gonna be even more fuming when Elena, Katrina, Irina and Diana dont start making banana bread and cookie dough in the slowww cooooooookaaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well that message I sent her last night, about how it’s so obvious she’s buying followers, I’m now blocked by her and Steve’s accounts 😂. Was a backup account I’m prepared to use my real account to comment if she dares put up a post of her posing with a bleeping 50 balloon!

Edit:
Wow she went back up to 50.3 again and within 10 mins she’s back to 50.2 😂😂 that’ll be the longest shopping trip ever, she’s probably still sitting in the car park with her finger on block

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I think if that 50k was reached by genuine followers she would’ve mentioned it in her “ Gooood morning everywuuuun happeeh tuesdeeh “ daily blurb . Clearly she knows what’s going on and is too ashamed to celebrate it .

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I was having a google last night, and when you buy followers you can also pay more for them to 'replenish' if you lose any. So maybe that's what's happening, she's deleting them but the bot is just giving her more to replace them. Would make sense why they're going up and down like a yo-yo.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think if that 50k was reached by genuine followers she would’ve mentioned it in her “ Gooood morning everywuuuun happeeh tuesdeeh “ daily blurb . Clearly she knows what’s going on and is too ashamed to celebrate it .
She’s seen on here that we have her sussed out, I reckon if we hadn’t been discussing it on here she’d definitely be boasting about reaching 50k

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I was having a google last night, and when you buy followers you can also pay more for them to 'replenish' if you lose any. So maybe that's what's happening, she's deleting them but the bot is just giving her more to replace them. Would make sense why they're going up and down like a yo-yo.

Reactions: 5
Wow. The desperation! Another thing, if you look at her follower list you come across streams of fake profiles yes, but coming across pages like 'horny for girls' etc (vile) ... Even if they WERE real accounts (which they're not) why, as a parent and a follower of hers would you want your stories, which often feature your children, reposted onto her page!? You literally have no idea who is looking at pictures of your children. It's disgusting. Shame on you. I really hope she seeks permission before reposting other people's children when her following is littered with such profiles.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
She did this for 50k YouTube followers. Are you telling me she wouldn't even mention the same milestone on insta? 🙄
Judging by her views on YouTube, I wouldn’t be shocked to find out that she’s bought a load of subscribers too

Reactions: 14
A little bit of Irina in Beg’s life, a little bit of Elena, fuels her lies.
A little of Marina is all she needs, a little of Karina share my recipes.

New remix by me, releasing when all this Corona CRAP goes away 🥳.

BRILLIANT!!!!🤣🤣👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s gonna trundle into aldi and hope they’ve got follower packs in the middle aisle the ducking moose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I almost WANT somebody to bring attention to this absolute gif and congratulate her on the 50k followers which will then start a chain of fake congratulating stories which Rebecca will haveeee to share because she can’t help herself and it would be weird if she didn’t!
But she knows if that happens tattle will expose her lying size 10 arse quicker than she can say ‘your justttt bringing negativiteh to mah name hun’

Side note - I’m calling it now that her ‘reason’ for not announcing her amazing 50k news will be...
‘With everything that’s been going onnnn ah didn’t think it wus the right time to celebrate’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I almost WANT somebody to bring attention to this absolute gif and congratulate her on the 50k followers which will then start a chain of fake congratulating stories which Rebecca will haveeee to share because she can’t help herself and it would be weird if she didn’t!
But she knows if that happens tattle will expose her lying size 10 arse quicker than she can say ‘your justttt bringing negativiteh to mah name hun’

Side note - I’m calling it now that her ‘reason’ for not announcing her amazing 50k news will be...
‘With everything that’s been going onnnn ah didn’t think it wus the right time to celebrate’
Me too! A lot of other influencers read here so I’m sure the news of her buying followers will be circling by now. She’s also limited her posts so that only followers can comment, and I dont know if it’s only followers from active accounts. She’s hoping nobody will blow their cover by commenting anything negative. She’s so wrong 😂😂

• Haha
Me too! A lot of other influencers read here so I’m sure the news of her buying followers will be circling by now. She’s also limited her posts so that only followers can comment, and I dont know if it’s only followers from active accounts. She’s hoping nobody will blow their cover by commenting anything negative. She’s so wrong 😂😂
Bet she's shitting herself doing her Aldi shop for what she might come out to and how fast she needs to work at blocking and deleting.

Bet she's shitting herself doing her Aldi shop for what she might come out to and how fast she needs to work at blocking and deleting.
Well as my mum always taught us as kids, when you tell one lie you have to tell 5 more to cover it and 10 more to cover them etc etc so I've zero sympathy for her sweating like a chav watching crime watch whilst doing the Aldi shop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.