Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that, wouldnt surprise me if they had left him
Inside napping
I thought the same, didn’t see him anywhere. No baby gates either he could have been straight down the stairs onto the brick floor. Makes me feel sick thinking about it

Aimee giving credit on her stories to where she got her recipe from. YOU ARE DEFO ON HERE AIMEE WE LOVE YOU😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What a state, please learn that people at laughing AT YOU, not with you

Reactions: 21
Can we have a bingo game of what we think the 50K post will say?

- I’m so proud of myself, I work so hard
- I just want to make everybody happy and positive and smile
- You’re all my friends on here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Even when dancing with Woody the only thing she's looking at is the camera 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She’s lucky 2 year old woodys shoulder didn’t get dislocated pulling him about like that

Reactions: 6

I’ll be making up account after account just to keep commenting about how she bought her way to 50k!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Shes highly irritating tonight so much more than normal. Sure shes had a drink or something shes acting like shes off her bonce

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That ass is no way a size 10 it’s huge! Nothing wrong with that but just be honest about your size.

Reactions: 12
I’m around her age, if I seen her in a club dancing like that I’d honestly think she’d been up to no good in the toilets *sniff sniff* 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Shes highly irritating tonight so much more than normal. Sure shes had a drink or something shes acting like shes off her bonce
Clearly shes been on the cola 🤣🤣 steve probably nips off on a drive daily for his exercise (sexercise) and to pick up the coke a cola for becky.what a life these two have proper life goals.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I honestly don’t get how she will be able to fake being happy about reaching 50k when she knows the only reason she got there was by buying followers.
Delusional

Reactions: 13
That is not the arse of someone who is a size 10. No bloody way. I’m still a size 10 by the skin of my teeth after eating far too much crap during this lockdown and I hope to god my arse is smaller than that!!
Have you not seen her trying to shake her arse into them jeans? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Christ, she needs to buy a pair of jeans that fit her. She’s bursting out of those ones! She’s easily a size 14 on the bottom, she’s got a big bum, big thighs and stumpy legs.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That is not the arse of someone who is a size 10. No bloody way. I’m still a size 10 by the skin of my teeth after eating far too much crap during this lockdown and I hope to god my arse is smaller than that!!
She would actually have a really nice figure I’d she dressed appropriately and toned up 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.