Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually didn’t understand what Alfie said and that’s why she’s popped the question up again rather than just answers...

Reactions: 8
I cant but think aimee is on here as one of us 😂😂
#TEAMAIMEE!!!!
I think she is because yesterday she said hello to my followers.. you know who you are with a little smirk which made me think she knew everyone had gone and followed her from here 😂 make yourself known Aimee!

Reactions: 15
That meal plan for the week!? Every meal is just meat and starch. For the love of god, just feed your children healthy food, I’m begging you!! Homemade lentil soup for lunches, you can pack so much in it.. carrots, turnip, celery, leeks, squash, Corn, sweet potato kale.. whatever veg needs used up, plus lentils, broth mix or split peas (you can even make your own stock if you’re cooking a whole chicken or ham joint) then blitz in a blender and serve.
disclaimer.. Things like dried beans shouldn’t be used in a slow cooker!!! So use a hob.

Reactions: 11
Who is Aimee?? Think I’ve missed this!
Aimeejmachin. She messaged Becks about the dangers of giving mini eggs to woody and basically got a bad attitude from Becks. The screen shots are a few pages back. She basically said go tell someone who has a bigger following than me because other people are using mini eggs in their recipes. then Aimee put some more stories about how she’d messaged Becks in the past about lollipops and bouncy balls and she’d never even read them

Reactions: 7
"Cand a camma" (cow and a camel) 😩 bless him.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but is that concerning? I genuinely don't know as I've never dealt with any of my children having speech issues luckily.

Reactions: 12
What is that Carly Drake person talking about Steve and Rebecca are the most positive family? How? Based on what?
All he does is brag about cars and I've never once seen her demonstrate (not just talk herself up) helping others, or positively influencing For example right now like it or not (and she really doesn't) during this pandemic instead of baking cakes why not do a post saying 'if theres anyone reading this in my area that needs a food shop doing and can't get out myself and my partner are using our cars to pick up essentials and drop them at your door we don't work and are fit and healthy this is the least we can do and want spread a bit of positivity to those struggling' The world right now is either fighting illness, coping with bereavement or getting out there and positively helping others Rebecca 49k followers can't even say the words coronavirus or can I help.

Reactions: 16
Washing the bed sheets? I will believe it when I see it! Or is it literally just the bed sheets? No duvet covers as usual!

Reactions: 9
What is that Carly Drake person talking about Steve and Rebecca are the most positive family? How? Based on what?
All he does is brag about cars and I've never once seen her demonstrate (not just talk herself up) helping others, or positively influencing For example right now like it or not (and she really doesn't) during this pandemic instead of baking cakes why not do a post saying 'if theres anyone reading this in my area that needs a food shop doing and can't get out myself and my partner are using our cars to pick up essentials and drop them at your door we don't work and are fit and healthy this is the least we can do and want spread a bit of positivity to those struggling' The world right now is either fighting illness, coping with bereavement or getting out there and positively helping others Rebecca 49k followers can't even say the words coronavirus or can I help.
I thought this - yesterday Carly was stating the fact that she was making Mini Egg Cheesecake. Repeated it several times obviously for the benefit of people that had called Rebecca out about it. I always thought Carly had a bit more about her than Rebecca but it turns out they’re both as moronic as each other!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.