Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is that Carly Drake person talking about Steve and Rebecca are the most positive family? How? Based on what?
All he does is brag about cars and I've never once seen her demonstrate (not just talk herself up) helping others, or positively influencing For example right now like it or not (and she really doesn't) during this pandemic instead of baking cakes why not do a post saying 'if theres anyone reading this in my area that needs a food shop doing and can't get out myself and my partner are using our cars to pick up essentials and drop them at your door we don't work and are fit and healthy this is the least we can do and want spread a bit of positivity to those struggling' The world right now is either fighting illness, coping with bereavement or getting out there and positively helping others Rebecca 49k followers can't even say the words coronavirus or can I help.
Carly Drakes a knob n all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Please stop trying to make that face funny, it really isn't, no matter how many times you pull it. You just look a knob.

• Haha
Why will she look stupid in the hat? They live in the middle of no where, no one will even see her! Just another reason to post a photo of herself 🙄

Reactions: 17
christ she can’t even go for a family walk without stopping to film herself a hundred times. Begga, you look like a twit, with or without the hat.

I agree on Carley Drake, her voice is so droney & dull, I can’t tell if she got “hey guys happy mondaaay” from Begga or the other way around?! I can see why her and Begga get on because she’s an hole too. Both boring, arrogant dicks.

I LOVE Aimee though, she’s brilliant 😂

Reactions: 16
Anyone else can spot the difference ? 😂
Top photo is a screenshot from IGTV and bottom photo is screenshot from her insta feed . Not even once that top slipped so low in the IGTV video . She pulled it lower to show more of the cleavage for the purpose of insta feed . How classy 😉
6ED70A64-5FD9-43A0-A32F-D655B8B4525C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
its just a normal hat begs? get a grip! she's going on like she's been made to wear John Mcriricks cast offs.....

Just take it off if you dont like it, it really doesn't warrant 772646 instagram stories HUN

Or is this another pathetic attempt to throw shade at LJC now eggy beggy seems to have finally got the message LJC doesn't wanna be mates? Lucy wore a normal wooly hat just like that quite often in winter :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
"Cand a camma" (cow and a camel) 😩 bless him.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but is that concerning? I genuinely don't know as I've never dealt with any of my children having speech issues luckily.
I'm a primary school teacher and yes Alfie's speech is definitely not as developed as it should be. I would definitely be putting him forward for assessment if he were my pupil.

Reactions: 12
Oh look another 100 followers gained since this morning 💁🏼‍♂️💁🏼‍♂️ She’ll have hit 50k by tomorrow with all these followers she’s buying😡😡😡😡😡😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
What the hell is going on with her eyes? She looks crazy
She is crazy. There's so much more going on with Beggy than we will ever get to find out. I think Steve possibly covers up a lot of things for her. The responses to Aimee were almost certainly from him, Beggy would have thrown a full blown tantrum, started drinking, then posting drunken provocative Tiktok videos and then started crying troll and bully to encourage her halfwitted sheep to start harassing Aimee, because she had the audacity to post something other than praise. She's definitely immature and she regularly displays emotional instability. She sees everything as an attack if it's not massaging her ego, she certainly doesn't see constructive criticism as something that will help her. She really should grow up and realise people aren't jealous of her or her life, she has nothing to be jealous of. The reality is, she lives in the Dale's, in that dungeon because of Steve and his money, Steve is still around probably because of the boys. She can't cook, she has questionable parenting capabilities, I think her house keeping skills are non existent, so what exactly does she do or have that people would be jealous of?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine not being able to have fun with your kids without filming it and eye bleeping your self every second 🤢 she thinks she’s bleeping lush but she’s hanging.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
What is that Carly Drake person talking about Steve and Rebecca are the most positive family? How? Based on what?
All he does is brag about cars and I've never once seen her demonstrate (not just talk herself up) helping others, or positively influencing For example right now like it or not (and she really doesn't) during this pandemic instead of baking cakes why not do a post saying 'if theres anyone reading this in my area that needs a food shop doing and can't get out myself and my partner are using our cars to pick up essentials and drop them at your door we don't work and are fit and healthy this is the least we can do and want spread a bit of positivity to those struggling' The world right now is either fighting illness, coping with bereavement or getting out there and positively helping others Rebecca 49k followers can't even say the words coronavirus or can I help.
I think Carly Drake is similar to Beggy, which is why she thinks the sun shines out of her ass. Only someone with Beggy and rat boys values, mentality and skills will see them as positive or goals, because they won't know any different or better

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Then chavvy gun fingers she makes me feek sick
I don’t understand why she dances like that. I’m the same age and wouldn’t be seen dead dancing the way she does. Maybe it’s cos she doesn’t go out and has no life that she doesn’t know what people actually dance like 🤔

Does anyone follow Rhian Gibson? Another channel mummer who totally called her out indirectly, I love it. She has MS too so I bet seeing Begga talk about corona that time really bothered her

Reactions: 3
Then chavvy gun fingers she makes me feek sick
Living her best life locked in the dungeon, behaving like the chav she is performing for Tiktok. Most mothers would class living their best lives as being with their kids,but not this excuse for a mother.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.