Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she actually do anything in or around that house other than film herself? It's always Steve's painting, Steve's gardening, Steve's taken Alfie to school etc. She doesn't even do the bare minimum for her home or for her kids.

Reactions: 21
Another lame tick toc up ..... also is that Steve😮😮😮😮
It’s defo Steve. He doesn’t have tattoos on that arm. On her stories yesterday you could tell he was cutting his hair in the background. Given himself a lockdown cut that’s why he looks like that 😂

It’s the story with Woody in the ‘beauty room/super cute office’ 😂

Reactions: 9
It’s defo Steve. He doesn’t have tattoos on that arm. On her stories yesterday you could tell he was cutting his hair in the background. Given himself a lockdown cut that’s why he looks like that 😂

It’s the story with Woody in the ‘beauty room/super cute office’ 😂

Ah damn I always thought he had them on both. Jesus he looks about fifty what the actual duck.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It would be exactly the same concept if she was letting 2 year old Woody have grapes that arent cut up. Alot of her followers are mums. Not everyone knows you have to cut up grapes, cherry tomatoes anything of that size. So if she showed herself letting Woody have those things to 50k people that's irresponsible and that's the point that Aimee is trying to make. Its not a personal attack in fact it's totally impersonal and just a fact that should be shared at this time of year. Shes completely up her own arse and doesnt get it at all. Rude as duck in her messages aswell. GO AIMEE

Reactions: 18
Ah damn I always thought he had them on both. Jesus he looks about fifty what the actual duck.
He is mid thirties tbh

It would be exactly the same concept if she was letting 2 year old Woody have grapes that arent cut up. Alot of her followers are mums. Not everyone knows you have to cut up grapes, cherry tomatoes anything of that size. So if she showed herself letting Woody have those things to 50k people that's irresponsible and that's the point that Aimee is trying to make. Its not a personal attack in fact it's totally impersonal and just a fact that should be shared at this time of year. Shes completely up her own arse and doesnt get it at all. Rude as duck in her messages aswell. GO AIMEE
Funny you say that. Look what I found on her highlights the other day. Both the grapes and blueberries should be quartered length ways ffs. It’s not as if she has an excuse for being a lazy parent
FAB7E513-0ACC-400E-8A21-2D1CD77CD464.jpeg

Reactions: 5
He is mid thirties tbh

Funny you say that. Look what I found on her highlights the other day. Both the grapes and blueberries should be quartered length ways ffs. It’s not as if she has an excuse for being a lazy parent View attachment 107757
All of their lunches look lazily made!! She’s home all day she can make something more exciting or nutritious

Reactions: 4
I bet you’re right! No way in the world did Rebecca send those replies.
Completely agree, they are quite articulate, if somewhat ignorant to that actual point the other lady was making. Beggy doesn't have the intelligence to to give articulate responses that's why she just blocks and deletes. She also doesn't understand that as an influencer, being paid, she has a responsibility to ensure what she posts is accurate, safe and within the law. I look forward to the day when ALL influencers are made to take accountability for their content.

Is she actually alright? Why does she turn everything to be about her? You’re bringing negativity to my name 🤔 no hun, she’s trying to warn you of the dangers. And how stupid to say go tell people who have bigger followings than me. She knows full well that people copy her ‘recipes’ but doesn’t matter if one of their children choke cos she doesn’t have a big following? EH?! She has 40 odd thousand followers how can she think that that doesn’t matter? She is honestly so stupid. She 100% didn’t write those replies but as someone else has said, all it takes is ah tit yeah I never thought, I will add a disclaimer now. Even if she wants to continue to give them to woody, that’s up to her but at least other parents have been informed!!! She acts like a 5 year old and gets straight on the defensive and then uses the ‘sorry if that’s offended you’ no it hasn’t offended her, she just wanted to warn you!
She behaves like an immature brat. I don't think she's ever had to take responsibility and has always done what she wants without question.

Reactions: 11
Is she actually alright? Why does she turn everything to be about her? You’re bringing negativity to my name 🤔 no hun, she’s trying to warn you of the dangers. And how stupid to say go tell people who have bigger followings than me. She knows full well that people copy her ‘recipes’ but doesn’t matter if one of their children choke cos she doesn’t have a big following? EH?! She has 40 odd thousand followers how can she think that that doesn’t matter? She is honestly so stupid. She 100% didn’t write those replies but as someone else has said, all it takes is ah tit yeah I never thought, I will add a disclaimer now. Even if she wants to continue to give them to woody, that’s up to her but at least other parents have been informed!!! She acts like a 5 year old and gets straight on the defensive and then uses the ‘sorry if that’s offended you’ no it hasn’t offended her, she just wanted to warn you!
She behaves like an immature brat. I don't think she's ever had to take responsibility and has always done what she wants without question.
The girl is an absolute joke. I really hope channelmum get rid of her.
I don't think they will. I now understand why some people refer to them as channel scum, there's no concern for safety. As long as they earn money that's all they care about.

Reactions: 5
Completely agree, they are quite articulate, if somewhat ignorant to that actual point the other lady was making. Beggy doesn't have the intelligence to to give articulate responses that's why she just blocks and deletes. She also doesn't understand that as an influencer, being paid, she has a responsibility to ensure what she posts is accurate, safe and within the law. I look forward to the day when ALL influencers are made to take accountability for their content.

She will have been flapping around crying and getting ragey about trolls, absolutely hysterical, and made Steve reply.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Easter- the one day you can allow chocolate for breakfast guilt free.

But instead beggy cooks a proper breakfast and allows chocolate for the other 364 days in the year 🤦‍♀️
I do sometimes wonder if that's why the boys seem so lethargic at times. The amount of sugar in their diet is ridiculous, but I think it gives us an insight into the kind of diet she possibly had as a child and why she doesn't understand why some people find her family meals, unhealthy

Reactions: 12
She's got to be reposting all the egg cheesecakes as a pisstake / just to annoy us... She surely can't be that ignorant or arrogant ?? She's blown me away today and not for good reasons. I don't like to be nasty about people but sorry... Absolute head

Reactions: 20
She’s reposted two of her followers making the Easter cheesecake TWICE in the space of two hours and put different comments/notes on them. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.