Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making out she's accidentally laid on Suzy Sheep because 'my kids are so active and non stop and full of life and we're always on the go because I'm a mum of two ✌🏽 boys lol'.

Ok Hun. 😆

Absolutely everything is staged, you can tell.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone else noticing her follower count increasing all the time? It was 49.3k this morning and suddenly she’s at 49.5k now??? Just over a week ago she was sitting at 48.8k followers? I highly doubt she’s gained that many in a week? I think miss beggy is buying followers to get her to 50k quicker 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Potato in a curry can be lush, maybe done Bombay style, with spinach too.

These are new potatoes from a tin, just thrown in on top of chicken and a jar of sauce. Not a single vegetable has touched their lips today.

ETA: my mistake, the jar of sauce appears to contain a few diced pieces of onion. Thank you Sharwoods, for sparing them from scurvy.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why is she showing us how to make chocolate cornflake cakes? Something that everyone with common sense can make? Literally chocolate and cornflakes and decorations?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
As if she's trying to claim cornflakes cakes as her own 😂😂 and she's gone and made a highlight of it too

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Mate I swear if she tries to repost 517812 people making cornflake buns I will LOSE MY tit

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Liza Prideaux did a make up video today showing how to mix your moisturiser with your iconic highlighter as a base. Later today... we get the same thing from Rebecca. She’s never done it like that before. She copies everything everyone does. At least give people credit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Can you actually call that a recipe?
That’s not how you melt chocolate btw rebecca🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Oh lord.....has she only just discovered how to make cornflake cakes 🙈

Reactions: 9
MIXING MELTED CHOCOLATE WITH CORNFLAKES IS NOT A RECIPE.
Please can I add that melting chocolate in a microwave is a great way to burn it. Most people melt it in a bowl over hot water, she really is clueless, I think I learnt that in the first year of secondary school in cooking lessons...something she clearly skived!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Re-posting tit from her sheeps is a technique to attract more followers .
There are some very sad souls out there who desperately wants Rebeccas attention and they know how to get it - by tagging her name everywhere . Rebecca knows very well that the more she re-posts , the more followers will want to see their names on Rebeccas story feed .. and all those sheeps have lots of other followers who sees Rebeccas name tagged and will click on it out of being curious . I think that’s why she is gaining so many followers ..this reposting nonsense is getting worse day by day.

Reactions: 11
I like baking (and eating!) but she bakes A LOT for 4 of them. A huge indulgent cheesecake midweek, chocolate crispy cake, cookie dough....

Reactions: 19
Anyone else noticing her follower count increasing all the time? It was 49.3k this morning and suddenly she’s at 49.5k now??? Just over a week ago she was sitting at 48.8k followers? I highly doubt she’s gained that many in a week? I think miss beggy is buying followers to get her to 50k quicker 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I don’t doubt it for a min she’s buying followers. It’s the same for her YouTube. Her content is dire so she should be losing followers. She thinks reaching a certain amount will in some way make her special. It won’t. When this online crap runs its course what matters is the real world. Not attention from strangers. For a 26 year old mother she has a lot to learn about life. People won’t remember you for how many likes you get on a post, or how many followers you have

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.