Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5E05C352-A32E-4B62-842A-31B32690A429.jpeg

Aw my super cute comment on her latest video got a super cute like from Rebecca herself! I thought it was far too obvious that I was being sarcastic but since you read here Bex I’m sure it’ll be gone soon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
What I really want to know is whether any of the sheep copied the easter cake recipe and skipped the icing sugar in the cream cheese like she did 😂
Considering her diet is sugar you Would think she would have remembered/known to put some in! Mmm CreamCheesecake!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else notice her laptop desktop photo of the boys? Alfeh in prime position and lovely little Woodeh's face covered with an icon.

Reactions: 4
Her replies are so immature
I don’t get this personally I would never apologise for being me or the way I speak you either take me or leave me I’m not sorry for being me/ wiling to change to suit people. Maybe that’s because I’m actually being myself though and not putting it on 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Look what recipe just showed up on my Facebook..only they remembered to put the icing sugar in!
We must contact Pretty Little Thing...they have credited the wrong person! This is a Rebecca Lamb recipe, she looked it up on Pinterest and even tweaked it with chocolate bunnies! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched the vlog 🤦🏼‍♀️ ..... can’t stand the end when she says “remember to keep smiling, when this is all over it will be a distant memory and all back to normal”!! Really Rebecca, as simple as that, honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Just watched the vlog 🤦🏼‍♀️ ..... can’t stand the end when she says “remember to keep smiling, when this is all over it will be a distant memory and all back to normal”!! Really Rebecca, as simple as that, honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️
Does she realise that there are hundreds of people dying every day.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
She's really irritating the way she says - just be happy all the time. If only it was that simple eh!

Reactions: 10
She does realise life isn’t just going to go back to normal after a few months? Maybe even a year? 🤔 Maybe it’s the living so far out in a dungeon or the fact her brain is the same as a 5 year old but she just isn’t getting how severe this situation is? it’s not just a bump in the road, it’s a worldwide pandemic. She is really getting to me at the moment with how much she really is living in cuckoo land! She’d get more appreciation and attention if she took it serious and said ‘yeah the situation is heartbreaking, thousands are loosing their life’s and my thoughts are with everyone’ but nope!! It’s staaaay posehtif guys keep smiling and everyfin will be all gud’ 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 32
View attachment 106777
Aw my super cute comment on her latest video got a super cute like from Rebecca herself! I thought it was far too obvious that I was being sarcastic but since you read here Bex I’m sure it’ll be gone soon
I did laugh when i read it, wanted to ask if its a sarcasm but then i thought rebecca would deleted so i just "loled" in a coment. Knew it must be someone from here

Oh no, my comment gone.. I only put LOL underneath the Hannah comment last night, now its not there.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also if you look at the screenshot she’s uploaded, the bottom of the screen where her profile picture is has a dot underneath it, this means that she has a notification/activity on another account. So she could have very very easily made that troll account, switched accounts to moan about the ‘troll’, and then by tagging it she’s gotten a notification
That and of course being logged into steves insta to block people and comment on her own pictures 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How can she love heart comments like this and feel okay with the fact pervy men are saying they love her boys?

Rebecca the whole WhatsApp influencer group takes the piss out of you just stop being so immature and resharing 10000 stories a day because you have no real content, your engagement is crap please start classing this as a hobby everyone knows it’s not your job.

As a frontline NHS worker, telling someone to ‘be happeh this will all be over soon and back to normal’ is very disrespectful as it clearly shows your knowledge about the situation.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Really bothers me when she says 'stay positive and smiling' etc. Not much has changed for her, but for me, and so many others, our lives have been totally and irrevocably impacted and I can't sit and smile and neck cheap rose like its a normal weekend.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.