Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got a screenshot

You’d of thought she would have edited the grease out of her hair, no?View attachment 106940
0C170E3D-D658-4A62-BCDB-69A6AFF3AD88.png

Someone on here pointed out the dot under her icon means she had a notification on another account...probably this fake 1!
She screenshot it just after half 3 and the account had only been set up and pics uploaded the hour before. No way she would've found it unless she set it up herself!

Reactions: 22
View attachment 106941
Someone on here pointed out the dot under her icon means she had a notification on another account...probably this fake 1!
She screenshot it just after half 3 and the account had only been set up and pics uploaded the hour before. No way she would've found it unless she set it up herself!
Oh yeah I saw that. I don’t get the “follow back” thing though. I’m guessing the fake account follows Rebecca so she saw it. I think the red dot thing is because she has Steve’s account linked on her phone which is even creepier

Reactions: 8
Oh yeah I saw that. I don’t get the “follow back” thing though. I’m guessing the fake account follows Rebecca so she saw it. I think the red dot thing is because she has Steve’s account linked on her phone which is even creepier
Definitely has Steve’s account on her phone, she blocked me on her account and on Steve’s as well at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone got a screenshot

You’d of thought she would have edited the grease out of her hair, no?View attachment 106940
She’s not really bothered about the dogs it’s just another opportunity to post photos of herself and get the likes and the adoring comments from the 🐑 A cute photo of the boys and the dogs would have been what a normal non-narcissistic person would have posted 😂

Reactions: 15
Open your eyes you dumb witch. Anyone can screenshot which means photos of your children can end up anywhere.
Post photos of your "size 10" body every day if you wish, but leave your poor innocent kids off of social media.

Reactions: 16
I just watched the Q&A and it was painfully boring. It was so long and boring I have forgotten what I was going to say about it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How many walks is she going on in a day? I know they live in the back of beyond but even so, she should be sticking to the law. She has been on one today already.

Reactions: 10
How many walks is she going on in a day? I know they live in the back of beyond but even so, she should be sticking to the law. She has been on one today already.
It’s their land and I can’t see anywhere they’ve been on any walks today

Reactions: 3
Shes read here and seen we have caught her out making a fake profile 😂😂 YOU DICK
and the fake account didn’t follow her so that begs the question how did she find out about it so fast. She’s so thick she can’t even lie properly. Imagine being a mother of 2 kids and instead of parenting your busy shaking your jugs for tiktok and creating fake profiles to gain a bit of sympathy and attention. Clearly way too much time on your hands hun

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I remember when they were buying the house she said the land around it wasn’t theirs, literally the house and the garden. Was that right?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.