Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also if you look at the screenshot she’s uploaded, the bottom of the screen where her profile picture is has a dot underneath it, this means that she has a notification/activity on another account. So she could have very very easily made that troll account, switched accounts to moan about the ‘troll’, and then by tagging it she’s gotten a notification
You guys are too clever and observant!

Reactions: 8
"our sofa is fine" 😂 sure rebs if you like the just dragged out of a skip look, its chopped up FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She was clinging onto the mug like it was a shield against tattle 😂 nice dig at LJC who always has dominos.. I think she's been dying her hair too it looks a lot browner and has that shine to it you get from box dye conditioner.

Again, going on about the hen more than the wedding. Her movements and gestures were very try hard and planned. She's deffo been reading here again.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really, really hope she never gets her ‘Baby Delilah’ she is soooo utterly desperate for! It’s sickening. Your poor boys if you ever had that girl that ‘I’d love to have, I can just imagine me with a girl, and doing her hair in little space buns’ I really, really hope she never gets to have any more children! She’s a witch. Plain and simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What I really want to know is whether any of the sheep copied the easter cake recipe and skipped the icing sugar in the cream cheese like she did 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did she mention the Sofa in the new vid? I can’t bare to watch it all but need to see this. Someone give me the time 😂

Reactions: 13
I really, really hope she never gets her ‘Baby Delilah’ she is soooo utterly desperate for! It’s sickening. Your poor boys if you ever had that girl that ‘I’d love to have, I can just imagine me with a girl, and doing her hair in little space buns’ I really, really hope she never gets to have any more children! She’s a witch. Plain and simple.
I thought that was really creepy. And what if it was another boy- now that would be very worrying.

Reactions: 13
I thought that was really creepy. And what if it was another boy- now that would be very worrying.
it was, she’s obsessed with having a mini me.
The boys wouldn’t get a look in, poor woody doesn’t now so he’s got no hope. She doesn’t deserve another, can’t look after the ones she’s got at all.

Reactions: 15
Follow Friday from daddownload. That guy is the biggest sleaze 😂 he used to send me tons of dirty messages and voice notes - I said something about a wedding ring in his photos he sent & he was adamant he was single. Turns out he had a preggo girlfriend! Wouldn’t surprise me if he was hitting on the Begs
I actually thought this before!!! And THATS why she’s trying her hand at photoshop. OMG.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
image.jpeg

Interesting that this was posted in another thread on here on Wednesday...the poster saying it is happening to a few family accounts. Copying again Beckeh?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
If that was a genuine fake account she would have been throwing up story after story and posted on her grid. But she’s made it herself and doesn’t wanna get caught out saying something stupid and put her foot in it. Just needed a bit of attention.

Reactions: 14
I wish she would stop reposting the tit food, it knocks me sick everytime! Cookie dough in a slow cooker??? If the world isn’t a strange place already at the moment it’s just got stranger... surely it’s not cookie dough? Once it’s heated it becomes a cookie? 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also funny how the fake account appeared right before her YouTube video went live. Bit of attention on her page? Put stories up about the video being live that she thought people would assume would be about the fake profile so they would watch them 🤔 clever becks

Reactions: 9
bleeping hell Rebecca. I mean, I know we're all bored but you, my super cute friend, need some professional help!! Stop making fake profiles. Stop writing fake troll comments about your son. Stop being a grade A twit!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.