Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Everythings changing and up in the air so I thought I would ask and see what you guys wanted to know"

:unsure: Can anyone translate? Whats changing thats caused her to make this video?

Or does she just open her mouth and see what words flow out lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Rebocchio can you please do an online course in English whilst your stuck at home from all this “load of crap”. That is all

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How about when she said the best bit of having her life in the public eye is getting compliments. Erm narcissistic much ?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I haven’t watched it yet but does anyone ask her if she has nasal problems??? The sniffing is the only thing I hear when she’s bleeping talking 😩😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"I wanted to be a police lady" can you just imagine her questioning suspects? 😏
Did you commit the crime?
No comment
Please can you leave a little comment and show sum luv as I need t' feed ma famileh.
No comment, I said no comment, did you not get it?
Stop being a troll #bekind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Can you get blocked on YouTube?! I can’t comment on her videos but I can still see them 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’ve not even watched past the first 15 seconds... why is her set up looking like she’s giving the queen’s speech 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her You Tube video is hilarious,
1) The thing you can't mention is called corona virus.
2) You can't write a cookbook of recipes you have knicked off other people. That's plagiarism.
3) Living in Spain based on a 3 week holiday is insane, and will never happen.
4) You say you're a travel flogger, you want to visit The Maldives, Italy and Disney... Sorry but that's not really outside the box is it.
5) Who did you make the frothy coffee for, if you don't like coffee.
6) Why are you more bothered about your hen do being cancelled than the wedding... Is it because all the wedding freebies haven't materialised?

Just a few more questions for you begga.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Omg some of these comments have had me in stitches 🤣 but I need to say two things.. 1) I know other people are allowed to say ‘super cute’ but LJC put it on one of her stories this morning and it really made me laugh it’s as though she knows 😏 and 2) I know Rebs is a LJC copycat but pleaseeeeee go look at mamareid’s grid at what she posted yesterday and then look at Rebeccas. 🙄🙄

I’m still laughing at places she’s lived, mums house, dads house, our house 😂😂
Our old house, our new house (dungeon) ... blah blah blahhh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I don't follow many people Begga follows but I look at pages that people suggest--who Begs is copying.
She likes every single picture, every one, every post... they post, she must spend an inordinate amount of time on insta, sucking up to everyone.

Reactions: 16
Omg some of these comments have had me in stitches 🤣 but I need to say two things.. 1) I know other people are allowed to say ‘super cute’ but LJC put it on one of her stories this morning and it really made me laugh it’s as though she knows 😏 and 2) I know Rebs is a LJC copycat but pleaseeeeee go look at mamareid’s grid at what she posted yesterday and then look at Rebeccas. 🙄🙄

oh god. She really is so unoriginal! She’s as fake as her lips 🙄

Reactions: 5

Omg she is actually serial killer crazy 😂 how can she blatantly copy someone so obviously and not worry that everyone can see what she’s doing! Mortified for her. Not an ounce of individuality at all. She’s pathetic and getting worse by the day. duck off with your questions and answers, it’s not genuine if you only pick the questions you either think up yourself and pretend someone asked you, or the ones your sheep ask.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.