Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think this story is made up??
I think it seems like there are quite a few coincidences there. The granddaughters found her page and messaged the very day she randomly painted the rabbit? Or they had already found her page and were now commenting as she was painting the rabbit?

Reactions: 21
I think it seems like there are quite a few coincidences there. The granddaughters found her page and messaged the very day she randomly painted the rabbit? Or they had already found her page and were now commenting as she was painting the rabbit?
Also there isn’t a scrap of evidence that there was any other paint ever on it. If it was done every year then it would have visible layers of paint, surely? It has one layer of old white paint and bare stone

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Just watched the vlog ........ she needs to stop saying “with everything going on at the minute” ...... ffs, just say pandemic, Covid19, coronavirus, virus, lockdown, social distancing...... just say something 😡😡😡😡

And...... her chopping skills 😮
I don’t want to sound like I’m sticking up for her. But I have read that youtubers have been advised not to mention the actual word coronavirus or any other related terms because they will get demonetised 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I don’t think there’s anything stopping her from talking about it on Instagram though.

Reactions: 1
Tried to watch the new video ... First meal .. ''so first thing is a creamy chicken pasta dish and this is basically a creamy chicken pasta dish'' ... That's it I'm out 😂😂 I can't watch anymore ....
With butter to thicken it....sorry, what?!?! 🤷🏻‍♀️😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
More like the granddaughter had found her page told her about the rabbit and that’s what’s made Rebecca go out and paint it 🤦🏽‍♀️ I don’t believe for a minute she took it upon herself to do that! Was wondering why she was making such a big deal out of it on her stories 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
More like the granddaughter had found her page told her about the rabbit and that’s what’s made Rebecca go out and paint it 🤦🏽‍♀️ I don’t believe for a minute she took it upon herself to do that! Was wondering why she was making such a big deal out of it on her stories 🙄
Yeah that sounds more like it!!!

Reactions: 9
That story is definitely made up. She slagged the family rotten when she moved in. None of them would want to speak to her! And the coincidence that she happened to have the correct masonary paint or sealant to be able to paint the stone rabbit just in time for Easter which happens to be when they also painted it? 🙄

Reactions: 30
That is the biggest bull tit story ever. I would have shown the screenshot of the message because i would have been a bit spooked as to how much of a coincidence that was.

Reactions: 14
IF and a very big if the granddaughter does follow her, I’m sure it’ll be because she slagged her grandparents to the bleeping hilt when she moved in, made such scenes in her vlogs (granted they left a lot of stuff but she ducking kept half of it the twit).

The story is too serendipitous to be true. Who would randomly paint an ornament each year as a tradition? And what randomly made her paint it? As someone said either the girl told her the rabbit was there and she went off to paint it OR it’s as bullshit as her size ten jeans.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That story is absolute horseshit.

Also, big deal that the previous owners lived there for 30 years. So what? Lots of people live in houses where the previous owner had been there for a long time. I don’t see why she thinks that is remotely interesting or impressive??
The house looks like it hasn’t been cleaned or decorated for about 300 years. I’d spend your time cleaning Rebecca instead of toshing some emulsion on a manky old garden ornament.

• Haha
I’ve woken this morning (after another restless night of worry) and wondered straight away what the frightening statistics will be today. I’m scared for our amazing NHS and other frontline and key workers facing another day and I’ve cried a bit for my family, two of who are high risk but safe at the moment. Then I read this inspirational quote from the guru in the Dales and remembered that according to her coronavirus is a load of crap and wondered why I’m worrying. Everything is obviously going to be good so soon 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Thank you Rebecca....why you’re not advising the WHO, the Government and health services across the globe of your knowledge on this pandemic is beyond me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
The rabbit was obviously not that special or the family wouldn’t have left it when they moved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
She's kinda needs to learn the basics of cooking before trying to make her own 'recipes'. Surely it's cornflour to thicken or make a roux?!? Also the aga doesn't seem to cook anything properly, they should get an electric oven.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.