Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Rebecca does need to improve her content and be less repetitive. But at least she tries to cook. Less can be said for Sam and Billie Fairers who have more money than sense- realise it’s a random comparison b he they’re a lot more annoying and fake !
No she just butchers someone else’s recipes and doesn’t ever give credit for them. That girl doesn’t have an original bone in her body

Reactions: 23
No she just butchers someone else’s recipes and doesn’t ever give credit for them. That girl doesn’t have an original bone in her body
A lot of Instagrammers don’t though, I don’t see Kerry Whelpdale or Emily Norris giving credit for what they cook? I think it’s because she seems to cook the same things, she does lack being creative but I don’t think she deserves a lot of the criticism she gets for it

A lot of Instagrammers don’t though, I don’t see Kerry Whelpdale or Emily Norris giving credit for what they cook? I think it’s because she seems to cook the same things, she does lack being creative but I don’t think she deserves a lot of the criticism she gets for it
I don’t follow them so can’t comment. Rebecca cooks things and says they are her recipes when they are not. That’s not okay. Wouldn’t surprise me if she failed her exams, plagiarism seems to be the one thing she IS good at!

Reactions: 20
She doesn’t just lack creativity, she simply can’t cook. She throws random ingredients into a slow cooker, chucks a load of salt in even though she has a two year old and serves up meals that look like workhouse slop. That’s not cooking.

Reactions: 19
duck away off to a cave somewhere hopefully 🙏🏼
She'd only paint it white and make a vlog saying 'renovate my cave with me' ... we would see her bent over a campfire wearing an ikea rug, telling us how to slow cook ruhbeh bunnie 18 ways

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think Rebecca does need to improve her content and be less repetitive. But at least she tries to cook. Less can be said for Sam and Billie Fairers who have more money than sense- realise it’s a random comparison b he they’re a lot more annoying and fake !
Might pay to go to their thread then. 😏

Reactions: 11
Her cooking is the least of her worries. She’s a self obsessed selfish twit who’s never done looking attention. Getting attention is clearly far more important to her than her kids safety and privacy. She’s constantly jumping on bandwagons and forever contradicting herself. She is NOT in any position to try and influence anyone. She thinks she is some celeb when all she really is is a chav who found a man with money.she deserves every bit of criticism she gets on here and more

Reactions: 29
The way she’s photoshopped the picture of her in the garden paining the bloody rabbit 🤣 we’ve all seen the real life screen shot from your video beggs 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tried to watch the new video ... First meal .. ''so first thing is a creamy chicken pasta dish and this is basically a creamy chicken pasta dish'' ... That's it I'm out 😂😂 I can't watch anymore ....

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She miss labeled that cooking video. It should be called ‘lazy meals’ Jesus I have never watched something so dull. How many types of ‘pasta’ meals did she include?

Reactions: 8
Didn’t she slag the previous owners of the house when they moved in? They’d left stuff and there was drama on the day they moved?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I think you are all being way too harsh about her lack of ingenuity with cooking. She created the eggy chewna coconut bread. Delicious and original!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Just watched the vlog ........ she needs to stop saying “with everything going on at the minute” ...... ffs, just say pandemic, Covid19, coronavirus, virus, lockdown, social distancing...... just say something 😡😡😡😡

And...... her chopping skills 😮

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.